Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where was I for this?!
I just ran accross an article in the paper interviewing Equip 2 Conceal Firearms group about how they offer classes in WI now.
They seemed pretty recognizable but does anyone know any more about them?
And What does this bill include besides allowing us to concealed carrying?
AND What would you conceal if you dont already :shock:

Ruger LCP is my choice lol:cool:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Where was I for this?!
I just ran accross an article in the paper interviewing Equip 2 Conceal Firearms group about how they offer classes in WI now.
They seemed pretty recognizable but does anyone know any more about them?
And What does this bill include besides allowing us to concealed carrying?
AND What would you conceal if you dont already :shock:

Ruger LCP is my choice lol:cool:
The bill was signed into law by Governor Walker last week. You will be able to cocealed carry in Wisconsin after November 1 when that portion of the law takes effect if you meet training requirements and submit an application for a permit. Permit applications should be available in September.

The training requirements are very easy to satisfy. Looks like any firearm safety or hunter safety class will meet the requirements.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
The bill was signed into law by Governor Walker last week. You will be able to cocealed carry in Wisconsin after November 1 when that portion of the law takes effect if you meet training requirements and submit an application for a permit. Permit applications should be available in September.

The training requirements are very easy to satisfy. Looks like any firearm safety or hunter safety class will meet the requirements.

I think WI offers a license, not a permit. I know, the press reports always say permit. That's because you need "permission" from the goobermint to get a "permit". Licenses are given to anyone that meets the requirements. It sounds small, but it isn't.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts