1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Looks like it passed 68-27 Congrats WI!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hope it goes through. Just got back from Madison visiting my son. He is watching for it also. Beautiful state-------soooooooo green compared to dry New Mexico!
Seems like you have a strong governor and it was on the posting for discussion when we were touring the capital building.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
It's on the desk of Walker as I write.

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Hope it goes through. Just got back from Madison visiting my son. He is watching for it also. Beautiful state-------soooooooo green compared to dry New Mexico!
Seems like you have a strong governor and it was on the posting for discussion when we were touring the capital building.
Tell your son to start getting on the a$$es of his city government - they are not, repeat not, CCW friendly there. See this story.

Well, actually, they're not gun friendly there, so what's new?

Otherwise, welcome to the CCW fold, Wisconsinites!

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
Congrats to Wisconsin... cannot wait for implementation. Hope they have reciprocity with MI, IA, IN and MN.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Tell your son to start getting on the a$$es of his city government - they are not, repeat not, CCW friendly there. See this story.

Well, actually, they're not gun friendly there, so what's new?

Otherwise, welcome to the CCW fold, Wisconsinites!
Good advice and he would, but he actually lives in one of the surrounding villages. I think he'll be in one of the first round of classes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts