Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't have anything to do with guns but its still very cool.
Pics were taken with a Nikon D80.

My favorite pic of them all.....

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Thunder bird's nice. I was a fan when I was a kid. They did a show in Bermuda and I was like:lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
i used to go to that show evry year with my dad and grandpa when i was younger. haven tbeen to one in a while. i need to go again! my favorites have always been the f-18 blue angels!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Outstanding photography bassmike288! That under-belly shot of the F-16 with the gear down is stellar. Nice job!:D

Is the cargo plane a C-5 Goliath? Used to see A-10 Warthogs, C-130's, F-16's and an occasional C5 fly over Tuscon when I lived out there. Lived 30 minutes from Davis Monthan Air Force Base. Loved watching the F-16 go out in the morning taking off with full afterburner. AWESOME!

·
Super Moderator
3,140 Posts
Great pics, I'd like to see a REAL airshow like that one of these days... we have one here every year with a couple of small aircraft nothing major.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love you camera. Once I have paid off the XD gun I just bought, I have to invest in a nice one like yours. Till then <drooling>

·
Registered
152 Posts
great pictures, I absolutely looove air shows! The one i was at over the summer where they brought out the F-22 Raptor... absolutly incredible

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Great great pictures. Thank you

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great pics, thanks. Now for the trivia question. here's a pic of a late WWII airplane. What is it? I know it's an easy ? but I thought it was neat as it's probably one of the last actual flying examples left and my friends aircraft shop is rebuilding it from the ground up.

·
Registered
435 Posts
As he said.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HvswK1uqCos&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice pics. I used to live in Houston and attended that event a couple times. Is that the show where they do the Tora Tora Tora exhibition?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Great PICTURES!

Welcome to XD Talk!

Keep posting great pics, they are fun to look at.

Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Keep up the great work!

Chapie+

1 - 19 of 19 Posts