Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a supply in 9mm and .45. Now want to keep a few boxes on hand for my XD40. What do I get?

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
winchester silvertips---only around $22 for 50 rounds.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the performance stats on the Winchester Ranger RA40TA - 40s&w 165gr. Around $20 a box (50).

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DigMe said:
kraigster,

Win Ranger is about as good as it gets.

brad cook
Agree. I am now adding to my .40 SW repertoire. One stop ammo for all your calibers as far as I'm concerned. No need to look further.

·
Registered
31 Posts
check out www.sportsmanguide.com they have some amazing deals on their ammo. 180gr winchester JHP comes in 50, 250, 500 round cases prices are very reasonable (500 rounds for 124.00). Or try 6.00 for 50 rounds of wolf ammo. Check it out

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
robz71lm7 said:
KY Imports sells new Ranger .40 S&W for 12.99 a 50 round box! No that is not a typo. I picked up several boxes of it. :lol:
I guess that's the tradeoff for having to live in Kentucky... :lol:

Just kidding, I have no idea what Kentucky is like.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
SLCDave said:
I guess that's the tradeoff for having to live in Kentucky... :lol:

Just kidding, I have no idea what Kentucky is like.
One of the most gun friendly places on earth.
No jacked up CCW law like Ohio.
Open carry is accepted well.
Range pre-emption law.

...the list goes on and on. I plan to move "south of the border" soon and get out of the Kommunistic Corporation of Ohio.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
$12.99 for 50 is a great price. It even beats the gentleman who advertises Ranger ammo on this site and others. He is between $18/24 on his prices depending on caliber. I pay $11 for the 9mm Ranger Talon, but I'm able to get it from my former dept., so I'd jump on $12.99.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts