Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to me, less than 200 rounds through her. U notch rear and gold dot front, which is ideal for me! Beautiful gun, the slide moves like it's on ball bearings! I think if I had ordered it new I would have skipped the top of the slide cuts, but I don't mind them too much. Stupid accurate and gorgeous to look at.

G10 grips are awesome. I've always been a huge fan of them. Finish is spectacular. You really have to see the armor kote in person to appreciate it.

Without further waiting! Thanks Joe on the input through the process!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! Looks great! :) Love the naked slide too.

Reactions: azfist

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
AWESOME! One day I hope to own a Wilson Combat 1911. Rolls Royce of 1911's enjoy that bombshell @azfist !!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AWESOME! One day I hope to own a Wilson Combat 1911. Rolls Royce of 1911's enjoy that bombshell @azfist !!!
I just saw a deal and hopped onto it. Typically I have money allocated elsewhere. Deal popped up and I jumped. I love my other 1911s but I realistically can't afford to drop close to 3 grand on all of them. Usually 1800 is about my tops.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Very nice.

sent from the german sheperd next to me

·
Registered
471 Posts
That's awesome. The only thing I could do without is the "Wilson Combat" on the rear sight. The angle just makes it look out of place to me. It could be worse... It could say "SIGHT-ZONE". :mrgreen:

Seriously, beautiful gun though.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Congrats az! Looks very clean. I to the contrary of some others love the Wilson on the side but the logo is still there so its still bling. To me there is art in the emblem and logo.

Welcome to club Wilson. Will you be joining club Noveske next my good man?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats az! Looks very clean. I to the contrary of some others love the Wilson on the side but the logo is still there so its still bling. To me there is art in the emblem and logo.

Welcome to club Wilson. Will you be joining club Noveske next my good man?
I don't know if I'd buy a complete noveske. My current build does feature a kx5, and I have used chainsaw lowers in the past. Tempting for sure!
I think the Wilson is very sleek like it is. You can definitely tell what it is when you look at it. I'm still shocked, I went for it. Always wanted a hand built, but it's hard when justifying a DW is difficult. Ultimately worth it! It's sort of my reward for myself for getting my side business to the next level.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice.

sent from the german sheperd next to me
Very Nice!
Thank you gentlemen!
That's awesome. The only thing I could do without is the "Wilson Combat" on the rear sight. The angle just makes it look out of place to me. It could be worse... It could say "SIGHT-ZONE". :mrgreen:

Seriously, beautiful gun though.
I like the Wilson on the sight. Sort of like saying I hate the Lamborghini badges on my car :)
No grip zone for the Wilson.
Awesome pistol. Hope to have one of my own some day.
I have been saying that for a while. It's definitely worth it. I'm still shocked that I own it!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I don't know if I'd buy a complete noveske. My current build does feature a kx5, and I have used chainsaw lowers in the past. Tempting for sure!
I think the Wilson is very sleek like it is. You can definitely tell what it is when you look at it. I'm still shocked, I went for it. Always wanted a hand built, but it's hard when justifying a DW is difficult. Ultimately worth it! It's sort of my reward for myself for getting my side business to the next level.

You can get a Gen 2 Recon for around $1600 now. The Noveske is the Wilson of ARs. You would not be disappointed.

The Wilson's sure are nice aren't they? My Xtac is insanly accurate and a joy to shoot. It's like making love to a super model lol. You are going to love it man. It's one to pass down for generations.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can get a Gen 2 Recon for around $1600 now. The Noveske is the Wilson of ARs. You would not be disappointed.

The Wilson's sure are nice aren't they? My Xtac is insanly accurate and a joy to shoot. It's like making love to a super model lol.
I just go back to what I could build with 1600. I can't build a nice 1911. Well I don't have the knowledge. I'd end up paying someone 3 grand to build it for me, and be out of a gun for a year.

I definitely love Noveske. The infidel tickles my fancy. The kx5 sticking out looks freaking menacing! Maybe one day I'll own a complete noveske. Or larue (the ed Brown of ARs?) Haha.

This gun exceeded my expectations. I talked to Joe and he gave me all the info I needed. Wasn't too much, but his "do it do it do it" pushed me to just go for it. I feel like I've earned it.

Reactions: JoeOU1

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's what she said ;)

Sorry been watching The Office with my 14 yr old on Netflix. Lol
That is actually what she said. My old lady was actually relatively okay with it. She didn't like shooting polymer, but she loves shooting 1911s. When I brought my TLE home she shot 300 rounds the same day. I barely shot it. But her happiness makes my life easier!

Reactions: XDguru
1 - 20 of 32 Posts