Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*EDIT: It's home, post #197!*

Yeah, no ****, I bought one. Found a little nugget in my email inbox from Wilson Combat, announcing that they were teaming up with Beretta USA and creating an "enhanced" M92 based on the 92G-SD. The 92G-SD is what I consider the "perfect" Beretta - Decocker, rail, checkering on the frame.... this one from WC comes with some some enhancements beyond that, including their u-notch rear sight and VZ dirty olive tactical slant G10 grips with a WC medallion.

Beretta Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical 9mm-Wilson Combat

Not sure what the hell I'm thinking, but I can't wait for it to arrive! Looks like the 96A1 is up for sale... LOL!

·
Administrator
22,361 Posts
I don't know how its "perfect" when it's a 9 mil.:mrgreen:

Sweet gun!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Damn dude. I'm jealous...you MUST post pics and a report when you get it.

I've been drooling over the WC Berettas for a while now.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Super congrats!!! :cool:

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lucky SOB... That is freaking awesome!

What kind of price for that??
$1,195, plus S&H/Taxes. Taxes? Yeah, they were charging $74 for tax, even though they're in Arkansas and I'm in Texas. I'll get in contact with their customer support for more info on that, as well as getting my FFL's info to them. All said so far, it's almost $1,300. Good God.

·
Registered
29,831 Posts
Don't sweat it, Jon; I've considered sending one in for similar treatment, and when everything was said and done, I'd have more in it than that.

I'm a little jealous, to be honest.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Pretty. I wanna see some hot front strap pics. That tretment looks interesting.
My Inox beretta 92 compact has the same checkering on the front strap and the back as well.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Hmm. Serves me right for not paying attention to them. I haven't given the railed guns much looks anyway though. They're not as pretty

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Hmm. Serves me right for not paying attention to them. I haven't given the railed guns much looks anyway though. They're not as pretty
They have the same A1 railed frame as the Wilson Combat.
Other than the grip is a little shorter on the compact.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts