Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WC just came out with a line of grips for the P320, and got mine in the mail today for my new X-Carry. While the factory grip feels perfectly comfortable to me, I catch myself wanting to adjust my purchase every few rounds. It also bugs me that the stippling seems a little recessed compared to the smooth parts. Makes it a little more comfortable, but not ideal for a secure grip.

Hoping this WC grip fixes that. So far I’m liking it a lot! While I don’t mind blockiness (being a Glock guy), the grip is slimmer and more contoured, and feels nice and very secure in hand. The stippling protrudes more too, which I like. It may be my imagination but the gun seems to be pointing more naturally for me now too.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to get to the range until next week, but really looking forward to trying it out.

Seems to be a bargain at $65.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like that, too!

Do they make it in a MS configuration, I wonder...
Manual safety? Yep, I remember seeing that option. They also have compact and full sizes, and FDE. Not sure if they cover all combinations though.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
Get a base 320, the Greyguns straight trigger and trigger kit, add the Wilson grip, and for not much money you’ve got a cool setup.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Get a base 320, the Greyguns straight trigger and trigger kit, add the Wilson grip, and for not much money you’ve got a cool setup.
I'm thinking about trying this for fun. I'm not a fan of the P320 factory grip and factory trigger so this could be fun to try.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
I'm thinking about trying this for fun. I'm not a fan of the P320 factory grip and factory trigger so this could be fun to try.
I agree. If I spot a 365 cheap card may snag one just to try it. I’d need a new trigger too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts