Springfield XD Forum banner

Will you continue to carry if its banned on a national level?

• Yes, screw that.

• No, Ill follow the law.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If BO bans concealed carry on a national level, will you carry anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Yes, I'll still carry, VA state constitution guarantees it.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Could they ban it since it's left up to the states?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Yes, Obama can't do that
lots of things are up to the states but the feds can threaten to take away highway funds ect. unless they comply, like they did with drinking age and speed limits

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
If he doesn't want me to carry, let him come try to take it from me himself....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Screw that guy. It's looking bad for good guys...

Just remember to save up your "I told you so's":shock:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I don't pay attention to dweebs if I think there is a reason to carry. Just carry it deeper to make it hard to spot. Besides, Wyoming has always been an open carry state.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
lots of things are up to the states but the feds can threaten to take away highway funds ect. unless they comply, like they did with drinking age and speed limits
Yeah, but the drinking age and speed limits were related to the highway funds. How is banning concealed carry?

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Face it, kids, if the feds want it, they have lots of tricks to get it without technically changing some pesky law.

The Klintonistas tried to ban HAVING a gun within 500 yards of any school, it went all the way to the US Supreme Court who laughed them out of the room.

They argued some kind of interstate travel law was applicable.
It was shameful.

Well, when The Messiah is done putting liberals into the courts, face it -- they can do whatever they want. And will.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
That's a scary question. But I would follow the law. I don't think there is a chance in hell it could ever happen, but I would follow the law.

Presidential candidates, lots of "I will do this" on both sides, the reality, not much of it will happen IMHO.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
I'll carry...

Things are only going to get worse in crime now..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Of course not...it would be against the law and being a law abiding citizen I would respect the wishes of my new President and turn it in for a bag of candy.;)

Ok....the trolls can chew on that for a few minutes. DAM RIGHT I WOULD. They want it...I say COME AND GET IT. Once that crap is tried a few times, I bet it stops....as cops and military would be killed on doorsteps when they approached the house...I can see it now...mass mayhem (aka as civil war).

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
people argue that no one will kill a federal agent over gun confiscation. i say why not? the forefathers killed over taxes, religion, whatever. there is a first shot in every war.

"By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stoodAnd fired the shot heard round the world."i don't think it will get that bad, though i may be wrong. it will depend on how far the libtards want to push things. you start taking things away from a man, he starts losing things to live for, he will take rash actions.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Of course not...it would be against the law and being a law abiding citizen I would respect the wishes of my new President and turn it in for a bag of candy.;)

Ok....the trolls can chew on that for a few minutes. DAM RIGHT I WOULD. They want it...I say COME AND GET IT. Once that crap is tried a few times, I bet it stops....as cops and military would be killed on doorsteps when they approached the house...I can see it now...mass mayhem (aka as civil war).
I thought the question was whether you would CCW, not whether your would turn you guns into the government. That would change my vote considerably.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts