• No

• Maybe

• I'll be armed to the teeth

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm debating this... I have not seen any law saying i cannot..

will you?

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
I vote at a church. They are not posted. Ohio, is not like some states that ban carry in church. If the church wants to post, then they can.

Either way, I always refer to my "RULE #1".

RULE #1 - Do I see a metal detector at the door? ;-)

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
I thought there was a law stating you cannot CC to a "place of voting"... has anyone else heard this??

·
Registered
245 Posts
I thought there was a law stating you cannot CC to a "place of voting"... has anyone else heard this??
This is on the books in AZ. No CC in a polling place here. so no, i won't be carrying when I vote.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
The building i vote in used to be a school but is now just an Admin. building.

Like SIG said..."do you see a metal detector?"

I'll be strapped like any other day.

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
I'll be voting at a school or rec center, so I'm good. Good thing it's not at the courthouse!

EDIT: Well, I just found out they moved it to the LDS church now, so no go. My yes vote above should be a no. This is the 3rd different place I've voted in the 1.5 years I've lived here. What the heck.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I have to vote at a local school, so I will not be able to carry on that day. My best defence will be my vote for McCain/Palin in trying to protect my country.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
I vote at a church. They are not posted. Ohio, is not like some states that ban carry in church. If the church wants to post, then they can.

Either way, I always refer to my "RULE #1".

RULE #1 - Do I see a metal detector at the door? ;-)
If its used for fed or state business then it may be a felony in the state of Ohio. Im not sure, it could be a very fine line.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I vote at a school and there's a no CCW policy at work too (including a metal detector).

In short, even if FL gets moving and get me the permit, I'm not packing while voting.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in Illinois so I voted no since I illegally can't!

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
I'm voting at home, absentee ballot, so I will absolutely be carrying!
Hell, I may just break out the M4 just because I can!:cool:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I just moved and I am not sure where my polling place is. Probably at a school (like the one across the street?) -- I will be OCing.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
IIRC Texas law prohibits CC at polling places. not to mention my polling place is the county court house so it's a no go already.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nope, I vote at a elementary school

Not that there are not zombie kids, I just wont have permission form the principal

1 - 20 of 54 Posts