Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who has confirmed for the Pistol-Gear Xd shoot on April 16th? I know I have seen a few other guys post about it, but it would be cool to see who is planning to attend. I know this event is almost full so if you want to go you better hurry up and email Old School.

Link if you would like to attend.

http://www.pistol-gear.com/pggroupshoot.php

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Tally HO!

I'm in.

So are Chrome and I know Bobert has confirmed but is still tentative.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I wish. A little out of my travel range right now unfortunately.

Pictures and videos!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm going and hauling my cousin's sorry Glock shootin' carcass along for conversation. Everybody has to promise to not make fun of my shooting or I'll take my XD and go home. This will be after I collect a nice door prize and my shirt of course. :wink:

·
Registered
146 Posts
If it wasn't on a Saturday I'd be there in a heartbeat as its only about a 4 hour drive for me and I could use some help from someone who actually knows what they're doing. I get worse every time I go to the range.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I was holding out to see if aiformula was going to drop out. I have to put up with him every Tuesday night and let him win. I guess I could go shoot out the air in his tires. Anyone on the forum into 'contract' work ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
bobert1 said:
I was holding out to see if aiformula was going to drop out. I have to put up with him every Tuesday night and let him win. I guess I could go shoot out the air in his tires. Anyone on the forum into 'contract' work ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ME!
8) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
dammit,

now I gotta bring the SL8 to pop a cap (or 10) in BUG's ass. Bobert won't be a problem, he's old and fat w/ a bad back. I can catch him easy enough. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I heard its gonna be cold that weekend. You should really consider relocating to Florida, it would make for a much nicer afternoon. Tallahassee area would an acceptable location. :lol:

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
I'd love to go, but I cannot attend.

Krackels

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Actually, S. Calif. would be a better loc. You know, they have that wet heat in Florida. Our dry heat is much better. It has been in the low 80s for the last week. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Unfortuantely I'll be in Vegas on the 16th.......sux too 'cause I have a buddie in Oswego who I'd been looking to visit and the shoot is pretty close to him ......

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I wish that I could go. Unfortunately it'd take me an entire paycheck to attend.
It'd be cool if I could arrange some kinda get together at our local range here.....since it's a public one. :wink: It'd be real cool to have some of my XD comrades over for a few cold ones afterwards or somethin.
I hope ya'll have fun!
Make sure ya slap Old School "the mighty fool" for me

·
Registered
146 Posts
FatMatt1981 said:
I wish that I could go. Unfortunately it'd take me an entire paycheck to attend.
It'd be cool if I could arrange some kinda get together at our local range here.....since it's a public one. :wink: It'd be real cool to have some of my XD comrades over for a few cold ones afterwards or somethin.
I hope ya'll have fun!
Make sure ya slap Old School "the mighty fool" for me
let me know when and where.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I also live only 15 minutes from the event but I'm going to be in Las Vegas on the 16th for my daughter's wedding. My friend Old School never even checked with me before picking the date for this event. That's what I get for not inviting him to the wedding.

I'm still trying to come up with some sort of evil way to get even with him. Maybe I'll pour some sugar down the barrel of his Tactical when he isn't looking.

Sombody please take lots of videos so those of us that can't attend can see what we missed.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Tango Sierra said:
I'm still trying to come up with some sort of evil way to get even with him. Maybe I'll pour some sugar down the barrel of his Tactical when he isn't looking.
Don't you dare.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts