·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah baby! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
back of new(feb) american rifleman is XD gear new 45gap with free XD holster and free box win 230gr. 45gap ammo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well you could try and ask here for info on HS2000/XD 45:
http://www.aalan.hr/default.asp?ID=30

But if the 45 it to small for you ... try and convince them to sell you the :shock:
20 mm RT20 M1 ANTI-MATERIAL RIFLE

Cartridge 20 x 110 mm
Overall lenght 1330 mm
Barrel lenght 920 mm
Muzzle velocity 850 m/s
Scope Kahles ZF 6 x 42
Operation manually-operated bolt
Mass of rifle without bipod and scope 15.1 kg
Mass of bipod 1.3 kg
Mass of scope 0.6 kg
Mass of rifle with bipod and scope 17 kg
Mass of backpack 3.2 kg

Since this is my first post, hello people! 8)

·
Registered
11 Posts
tbrd said:
back of new(feb) american rifleman is XD gear new 45gap with free XD holster and free box win 230gr. 45gap ammo
Yeah, I noticed that too... The front, back, and page before back of the magazine are all covered with XD. Since they already have an introductory package set up (like you mentioned), I'm guessing it'll be out soon.

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
The GAP is coming. I know this because we just received final pricing for the magazines and the price is up in our store.

I don't have a ship date, however I suspect it will be shortly after the Shot Show.

Being that it is a 9 round magazine, it is with the CAMANY magazines.

Old School

·
Registered
292 Posts
Brad Johnson said:
This topic has been forum'd to death in the past year. Can we skip it this time? Please?

Brad
Why didn't you just skip this thread then? The forum lost many threads, so not everyone may be up on the latest. :roll:

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
ACP means "Automatic Colt Pistol" and was the nomenclature, given to the round by Colt, when they started building John Browning's pistol design.

GAP means "Glock Auto Pistol" a name Glock gave a round that is a little shorter than a 45ACP, but delivers the same performance.

It's ok....cartrdige nomenclature is a strange beast...the way they came to name some cartridge sizes can differ widely from round to round!

- Brickboy240

·
Registered
14 Posts
I emailed Springfield today on the package deal they stated that it would be out at the end of feb.
I can not see how they could advertise some thing like that in a gun magazine and not have it ready to be released.

·
Registered
293 Posts
James & I are going to see them this weekend at ShotShow. Heck, I'm not only going to see them, I'm going to molest them !!!!!:shock:

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting mine. I do think that I'm going with the Tactial though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts