Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of sending my XD to rich at Canyon Creek. If I get trigger work done will it void my warrenty? Also if I get it Dura-Koted will that effect the warrnty? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bumping an old thread to see if anyone has ever discovered an answer to the trigger question?

The Magnusson-Moss act says that the company must prove it was a given modification which made the product fail, so hypothetically Springfield would warranty my xd9 for any problems except for those related to the trigger. Anyone know for sure?

PS. Duracoat does not void any of SA warranties according to an SA rep.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Nothing has been heard here, though a warranty means nothing to me when my firearm is not functional in life threatening situations. Sorry, just an off opinion.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
What I can recall is, That when he does the trigger and refinish, only those parts of the SA warranty are voided, But Rich will warranty his work, so I guess you are still covered, just from 2 different places.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Super Trucker said:
What I can recall is, That when he does the trigger and refinish, only those parts of the SA warranty are voided, But Rich will warranty his work, so I guess you are still covered, just from 2 different places.
That is cool. I don't want to my xd to be sent to some side job who thinks they know what they are doing. :x Rich it is then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts