Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woop to the Woopy!

I think i'm going to go with the XDm 40 Compact in all black. And maybe get that CT trigger guard laser... aaand of course a supertuck for it..

Somebody tell me how happy i'm going to be! Lol...

I think I'm also going to pick up a .22 pistol for cheaper practice.

Woop woop!

·
Registered
464 Posts
You will be happy! hey as far as .22,s go look into the Chiappa 1911/22 they are under 300$
Chiappa Firearms

·
Registered
616 Posts
Woop to the Woopy!

I think i'm going to go with the XDm 40 Compact in all black. And maybe get that CT trigger guard laser... aaand of course a supertuck for it..

Somebody tell me how happy i'm going to be! Lol...

I think I'm also going to pick up a .22 pistol for cheaper practice.

Woop woop!
Does this mean you are trading your gun for an XD? If so, what do you currently have? Or you got the approval to buy a new CCW?

Hope you got permission on the .22 as well. Being in the dog house for buying guns is not fun at all... I've been there a few times ;)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Don't sweat the guys questioning your manhood; they are just jealous you have such a good wife.:D

·
Banned
744 Posts
What in the hell? Are you f'ing kidding me private Pile? Told you? Told you?

Oh Jesus H Christ for the love of God ....have a mod change your title to.......I am replacing my gun. NEVER admit to other men that your wife tells you what to do......especially with firearms. NEVER!!!!!! Do you understand?

Next thing, get a Comp Tac MTAC holster. Better looking and you don't gave to wait like some schmuck for 6 plus weeks like the looser who gets stood up on a date. The MTAC looks nicer, can be used for many different guns with new kydex AND only takes 4-5 days until you're wearing it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
That snapping sound we hear is the whip....you got permission? :shock: man card please :eek:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Don't let these guys get to you... they are just jealous you have such a cool wife!

Congrats. You are gonna love that XD(m) .40 3.8 compact. I just got mine in last week and it is a dream to shoot!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
My pay check=my credit cards, personal purchases, my kids, vehicle, etc.
Her pay check=her credit cards, personal purchases, her kids, vehicle, etc.
Our joint account=household bills and groceries... seoerate account

Household bills at maxdevided by 2 and then devided by 2. Every pay period she puts in a set dollar amount to our joint account and same goes for my pay checks. Whatever is left is personal and we have yet to argue over finances.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'm married 14 years. What works in our relationship is the fact that she gets part or most of the decision, even if it's just perceived. It's our JOB to convince her that buying our toys is a good idea because of the following reasons (in no particular order):

1. A good investment
2. It will save her one day
3. It will protect our home
4. She can buy shoes and go to the salon

It's NEVER about us wanting a gun (if you get my drift). It's about her and making her happy.

You're alright in my book. Heck, I wish I could get my wife that much into it. At least at this point, she's on board on reasons 2, 3, and 4.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
:lol:
Such confusion ... It makes me glad that my wife doesn't require me to get permission for ANYTHING.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You might want to buy a small safe or a gun vault first... ;)
Lol, no kidding! I'll definantly be getting one of those this time!

Turn in your Man card... You need your wifes permission to buy a gun???:shock:
Hehe, need? No, not really. But if I walk around all day telling her i wear the pants, i can't get her to take them off of me at night :/

My pay check=my credit cards, personal purchases, my kids, vehicle, etc.
Her pay check=her credit cards, personal purchases, her kids, vehicle, etc.
Our joint account=household bills and groceries... seoerate account

Household bills at maxdevided by 2 and then devided by 2. Every pay period she puts in a set dollar amount to our joint account and same goes for my pay checks. Whatever is left is personal and we have yet to argue over finances.
We actually use a similar method. We just agreed to 'agree' on larger purchases. And I make quite a bit more than she does...

I'm married 14 years. What works in our relationship is the fact that she gets part or most of the decision, even if it's just perceived. It's our JOB to convince her that buying our toys is a good idea because of the following reasons (in no particular order):

1. A good investment
2. It will save her one day
3. It will protect our home
4. She can buy shoes and go to the salon

It's NEVER about us wanting a gun (if you get my drift). It's about her and making her happy.

You're alright in my book. Heck, I wish I could get my wife that much into it. At least at this point, she's on board on reasons 2, 3, and 4.
^^ THIS... lol, right on! If they ever figure out they ain't running this thing all heck breaks loose. Gotta make them think it's their idea lol..

These other guys must not be married ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't let these guys get to you... they are just jealous you have such a cool wife!

Congrats. You are gonna love that XD(m) .40 3.8 compact. I just got mine in last week and it is a dream to shoot!
Them jokers :p

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the route I'm going to go. Now i just gotta figure out where i want to get it from...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Your man card is just fine in your pocket my friend... You keep the wife happy, she keeps you happy. Some of us don't have the disposable income to justify just coming home with a new weapon when ever we want.... I would rather get laid, it's free :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hehe, need? No, not really. But if I walk around all day telling her i wear the pants, i can't get her to take them off of me at night :/
^This. What those guys don't understand, is that you are getting what you want both ways. You get her at night, and you get your gun in the morning ;)

I'm guessing all the guys asking for your man card have never been married. When you get on one knee, you're not just giving her a ring. You're giving her your man card.

·
Banned
744 Posts
Your man card is just fine in your pocket my friend... You keep the wife happy, she keeps you happy. Some of us don't have the disposable income to justify just coming home with a new weapon when ever we want.... I would rather get laid, it's free :)
Nothing in life is free....nothing. You pay for getting laid my man, maybe not with money but you still pay.

^This. What those guys don't understand, is that you are getting what you want both ways. You get her at night, and you get your gun in the morning ;)

I'm guessing all the guys asking for your man card have never been married. When you get on one knee, you're not just giving her a ring. You're giving her your man card.
Wrong! Never give your man card to anyone. It's those that have the mentality of giving it just because they are proposing or are now married that set themselves up for a life of getting bossed around and being a sissy man.

·
Banned
744 Posts
Wrong! Never give your man card to anyone. It's those that have the mentality of giving it just because they are proposing or are now married that set themselves up for a life of getting bossed around and being a sissy man.
The guy driving the F150 asked his wife if he was allowed to get a new gun.\

1 - 20 of 40 Posts