Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that an XDm compact 45 has to be in at least the pre-production stage. Wouldn't you think that info from Springfield would be easier to get or even leak?

·
Registered
957 Posts
They are probably still studing the Glock 30 and 36.

·
Registered
432 Posts
A 3.8" barrel and a grip to accept the current XD45c 10 round mags. Seems like a simple no brainer to me. But then I'm not an engineer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
they may not even offer the .45 in the compact, they would sell plenty but supposedly they are soon launching a true pocket carry poly to compete with the others, time will tell i look forward to the future.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Easy, if people don't think one is coming, they'll go buy what's available right now and if they truly want a XDM 45c when it comes out, they'll buy that too... more sales for springfield.

·
Registered
205 Posts
they may not even offer the .45 in the compact, they would sell plenty but supposedly they are soon launching a true pocket carry poly to compete with the others, time will tell i look forward to the future.
And would you know if it's going to be a 380, 9mm or 40 cal?

I'd love to see one in 9mm or one XDM 3.8c in .45ACP. Either ways!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
i read that there are import reasons they won't make it in 380, probably 9mm maybe .40 i have no clue i just read about it on this very forum a few weeks back, someone wrote SA and inquired about a true pocket carry their reply was pretty much we're on it keep checkin the website for updates or details, the caliber is all based on peoples theories not on actual info given..... search around you may find the thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts