Springfield XD Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
I would definetly check out the prices at the gun show. The cheapest I have seen them locally in a store was at PDHSC in Garner. I wont be buying anything at this show since im trying to get enought cash to buy the XD .45 ACP. But its fun to go look.

I'm somewhat relectant to travel to the closest gun show and view all he firearms I can't afford. The new .45 ACP is tempting though. Not having a car its a b*tch to travel, so, I'm going to wait until I have the cash.

MORRISVILLE IS HERE! Originally from Goldsboro, home of SJAFB like some said already. Looks like a lot of people from the Triangle area. I shoot at PDHSC also. Anyone know of any other place besides Davi's. Nice place but they keep a waiting line. Yes you can rent guns there and if you do you will have to use their ammo. But only if you rent their guns. Nice selection to. (someone asked)

Sorry so late in the repsonse. Fuquay Varina here. Shoot at personal defence and wherever else I can get

Hey afd942xd, where in angier do you shoot? private, club or public?
I know where angier is. I gotta drive thorugh there regularly to get to the in-laws.

DRIPDREYE said:
MORRISVILLE IS HERE! Originally from Goldsboro, home of SJAFB like some said already. Looks like a lot of people from the Triangle area. I shoot at PDHSC also. Anyone know of any other place besides Davi's. Nice place but they keep a waiting line. Yes you can rent guns there and if you do you will have to use their ammo. But only if you rent their guns. Nice selection to. (someone asked)
Morrisville here too. Shoot at PDHSC.

XD9 Service
XD9 Tac
S&W .38 Centennial

DRIPDREYE said:
Originally from Goldsboro, home of SJAFB
Originally from Goldsboro too! Live in Raleigh now. What part of the little town of Goldsboro? Rosewood here!!

another late responce here...i'm from greenville, nc too...

I've shot at shooters in Rocky Mount, but mainly I shoot at Pdhsc(where I got my xd from too). Anyone in the area know anything about the outdoor pistol/rifle range I think I saw a sign for on hwy 43 just outside of greenville on the way to new bern? i'm wanting to sometime in the next month or 2 get together with some fellow xd locals and get some practice..might help out my shot some..

Later
Gray

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.