Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spend some time on occasion on a couple of survival forums but I have found it mostly ends up making me worry about unrealistic stuff!

What I like about XDTalk is that some one like AZXD will make an intelligent statement about how something disaster related concerns him and then will go on to list examples backing up his concern. These are real things like "The Fed did this" or "X country did that". That I can respect and often agree with.

But on some of these survival forums there will be 15 pages of discussion over how the moon looked slightly different tonight. Many will jump in and agree that it was more yellow or rose 5 degrees off from where it normally does conclusive proof that planet Nubria is headed toward us and the government is hiding it because they got an error message one time logging into NASA's website!

No offense if you feel a mysterious planet is making it's once every 3,600 year journey past us and all life on Earth will be wiped out and you know this because of a guy selling a book on the subject told you in a bar in the St. Louis airport but I think I'll focus on what I percieve as the more likely threats.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Wow! They really talk about that stuff?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might have combined a couple of nutty threads into one but here is the one where they debate the anomolies of the moon:
What is going on with the moon ? - Survivalist Forum

There is a lot of good info on the survivalist board but there are also some very nutty conversations going on. Sorry, I call them as I see them.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
I might have combined a couple of nutty threads into one but here is the one where they debate the anomolies of the moon:
What is going on with the moon ? - Survivalist Forum

There is a lot of good info on the survivalist board but there are also some very nutty conversations going on. Sorry, I call them as I see them.
XDtalk has good people. :)

As for the moon, it has looked a little less round lately. I don't think the moon actually exists. I think it's a .gov mind control experiment.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,742 Posts
sounds like someone listens to too much AM coast to Coast and has the whole Thundarr the Barbarian series on tape. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
sounds like someone listens to too much AM coast to Coast and has the whole Thundarr the Barbarian series on tape. :rolleyes:
Haha!

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
LORDS OF LIGHT! what are you saying about THUNDARR?

(is it on dvd? I used to love it as a kid it would be cool to check it out)

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
The folks on those forums are the hardcore, ruby ridge, paranoids ...

We here on XDTalk are just fun loving bullsh!tters
I always figured we were more Waco that most :lol:

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LORDS OF LIGHT! what are you saying about THUNDARR?
Holy crap I just had the biggest flashback to my childhood! Thanks! That is truely the most random reference I have seen in a long time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts