Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
You know what sucks about that in CA? Since the BG was leaving when the owner drew, owner would be in trouble. BG could actually claim self defense. Total BS IMO.

·
Registered
395 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
410 Posts
Gotta love it when the reporter says, "...Cobb Police have not charged the store owner with anything." :mrgreen:

This is the epitome of why you SHOULD have one in the pipe, ALWAYS.

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Exactly, there's not always time to d!ck with getting one in the chamber! Congrats to the store owner.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Gotta love it when the reporter says, "...Cobb Police have not charged the store owner with anything." :mrgreen:

This is the epitome of why you SHOULD have one in the pipe, ALWAYS.
+50
lol yeah in CA that would be a completely different report:
"Store owner charged for attempted murder..."

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
+1, these stories make me warm and fuzzy inside.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Good for the store owner. One less BG. One other thing... double tap!! One shot is ok but I would go for a double tap his A$%!!!

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
+1, these stories make me warm and fuzzy inside.

took the words right out of my mouth.

only would have been better if he piled the thug up in a bloody mess on the floor to slowly die. id like to buy a beer for that store owner.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I remember when I first got into reading about carrying and I stumbled upon this site and read some misc stuff about carrying with one in the chamber and I almost thought maybe I would first carry without a round in the chamber but I thought more and just went ahead and carried ready to go. Things like this are the perfect example as to why there is no point having a gun without a round in the chamber. If you have to react fast you wont be as lucky if you have to rack the slide and chamber a round.

·
Registered
764 Posts
The guy is properly dead, there's some pretty cool stuff that the bullet would travel though, if it did in fact hit the BG in armpit.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
"Why carry with one in the chamber?" ... because otherwise it's a paperweight. :roll:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts