Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
I feel your pain, my brother. It would be nice to get a solid date from SA or their distributors on a release date. From what I can tell, they are hording magazines to get them past their promo periods.

Thanks for checking us out!!

Old School

·
Registered
823 Posts
Since they are now legal to own again, it would be better to refer to them as "standard capacity" calling them "high cap" is acknowledging the brady bunch's terminology and empowering them. The magazines that we civilians could buy during the duration of the ban were reduced capacity. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Natchez Shooter's Supply has 15 round "standard capacity" magazines by Pro-Mag. They're only about 15 bucks. If you go to their website and look at "magazines" be sure to go to the last page of listings. They have Springfield XD-9 mags listed (in alphabetical order under "S") but they are the "reduced capacity" 10-rounders. The "Standard capacity 15-rounders are listed (alphabetically under "X") as XD-9 mags so they are at the end. I ordered some today and they were in stock. I don't have a report on functionality inmy HS-2000 yet but will post when I do.

·
Registered
26 Posts
we got about 10 of them left at gander mountain in geneva illinois. I work there. call there and ask em to send em.

1-630-845-0505

they should be able to work something out or send em to another location if that store dont have em.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So BlederWizard, how do those mags work for concealed carry? :lol:

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
JimLongley said:
Since they are now legal to own again, it would be better to refer to them as "standard capacity" calling them "high cap" is acknowledging the brady bunch's terminology and empowering them. The magazines that we civilians could buy during the duration of the ban were reduced capacity. :lol:
We should have a "Quote of the Day" award.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
The Grand Pooh-Bah said:
JimLongley said:
We should have a "Quote of the Day" award.
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!
+1 on the Quote of the Day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts