Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious...I am for sure...I've shot the 9mm and think it's a pretty sweet gun..I've pretty much gotten over my "grip zone" butt hurt :shock:... But I love 45's and can't wait for this sucker to get here...So I will patiently wait...Hopefully soon...

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
No, I am not waiting. I am going to order a all black .40 cal one.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Definitely interested in trying one out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm waiting on one. I'd like to hold out, hoping for one of Springfield's "free mag" offers... don't know if I can hold out that long though.

I missed the last free mag offer by a month with my XDs.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I saw one in my shop the other day... Still can't figure out where to grip the damn thing.

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
I saw one in my shop the other day... Still can't figure out where to grip the damn thing.
Me and @azfist came close to solving the issue of where exactly to grip, and of course... how to actually enter the zone itself. Nathan let us know if you can provide any insight into this research project as your input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Me and @azfist came close to solving the issue of where exactly to grip, and of course... how to actually enter the zone itself. Nathan let us know if you can provide any insight into this research project as your input would be greatly appreciated.
Yes... I don't know if was SA or those sneaky Croats, but I think the whole grip zone thing was put on there as a subliminal message to not grip the gun there... Kind of like telling us "here is the grip zone... Or is it...?"

The topic requires more research.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
I think the wife is open to having a pistol downstairs, cuz who wants to run PAST THE FRONT DOOR, up the stairs to retrieve a pistol AFTER some douche
bag kicks in the front door.

I think I need one of those clock/gun boxes.

Almost forgot, I would seriously consider a Mod.2 in 45.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I didn't wait... But I'm going to buy one in .45 also. Absolutely love my Mod.2 9mm!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.