Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these? Or even shot/held one? Looking at grabbing one with a 3" barrel. Hopefully will be small enough to pocket carry, if not should make for a good IWB carry during the summer months.

My main question is about the caliber markings on the barrel...it says ".38 Special +P Jacketed". What's the jacketed mean? It will only eat jacketed ammo? Never seen a wheelgun that refused to take shoot lead...

Can't find a ton of info online, so I was hoping someone here has one.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Anyone have one of these? Or even shot/held one? Looking at grabbing one with a 3" barrel. Hopefully will be small enough to pocket carry, if not should make for a good IWB carry during the summer months.

My main question is about the caliber markings on the barrel...it says ".38 Special +P Jacketed". What's the jacketed mean? It will only eat jacketed ammo? Never seen a wheelgun that refused to take shoot lead...

Can't find a ton of info online, so I was hoping someone here has one.

If this is the internal hammer model it has a rock hard trigger. Way too hard for the 8 people that are veteran shooters that shot it along with myself. It was tough to be accurate. My GF bought it as a ankle gun for on duty and ended up giving it to me because she hated it so much. I did a little research and alot of people have moaned about the weight of the trigger. I guess it has to do with being a dual action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts