Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah it's expensive but I love the results I get in my 45 ACP loads. I bought 2 lbs a while back and found 2 more in a LGS. The owner said he was surprised to get it as well.

He also had some #7 but since I found the VV I passed.

If you ever spot VV320 give it a try, really nice powder. Measures perfectly in my Hornady, burns very clean, and gives excellent accuracy. It's become my standard 45 ACP load (5.1 gr behind a 200 gr plated SWC or FP).

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
VV320 is a great powder bu so damned expensive. I just wish I could find another 8# keg of WST. Bought my last one nov 2012, I'm getting low.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
You would have done OK with AA7 too, but VVN320 is a very good powder and hopefully more of it will be around soon.

Like Fred, I haven't been able to get any powder for a couple of years now (or nearly so), so I would certainly welcome some of my backorders coming in.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You would have done OK with AA7 too, but VVN320 is a very good powder and hopefully more of it will be around soon.

Like Fred, I haven't been able to get any powder for a couple of years now (or nearly so), so I would certainly welcome some of my backorders coming in.
Agree on #7, it's a good powder. I've made a few thousand 9mm loads with it and they were great. He had #5 come in but it sold out before I could get there. My 9mm loads have pretty much moved to Autocomp as I've managed to squirrel away 5lbs of it.

I don't like paying 40 bucks for the N320 but I do like the results so much that at the end of the day it's worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts