Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need a wolf 24lb spring and Dons guide rod for my 4" xd40. I want them to be sent out tommorrow via overnight delivery so i can have them on friday. i also would like to get a hogue grip- but thats not very important.

I would prefer to use ajames or pistol gear.com. If one of you guys can "get er done" thats awesome, if not, does anyone know of someone who can? im going shooting all week end and want my parts here! also, old school you should put a phone number on pistol gear!

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Nick,

We can do this for you. Select the ovenight/express mail option during checkout.

We don't carry Hogue Grips, but we do carry the Pachmayr variety.

Scott

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and if i order it today it will go out tommorrow yes? as far as the pach grips go- im out, i have not heard good things about them. ive also heard bad things about the hogue grips but i like the looks of them better.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
98% of orders that ship Express Mail deliver the next day. Being in Iowa, there should not be an issue with getting the rod on Friday. That said, I cannot guarentee the result of the Post Office.

If you order today, it will ship tomorrow AM.

Scott

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, sounds good! Thanks very much scott. I will be placing the order in about 45 minutes. im goin with the guide rod spring combo. thanks again!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oop one more question. I have a 4" 40 cal- on your site that would be the service version for the combo correct?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
yes

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Solid! Thank you very much for your help and for getting it shipped so quickly! You the man! ill report back after this weekend as to how it went. I also bought a hogue grip last night- I love the feel. i had to trim it quite a bit. It will need a lil rubber cement though. When I report back I will include pics. Thanks again sir!

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
nickc50310 said:
Solid! Thank you very much for your help and for getting it shipped so quickly! You the man! ill report back after this weekend as to how it went. I also bought a hogue grip last night- I love the feel. i had to trim it quite a bit. It will need a lil rubber cement though. When I report back I will include pics. Thanks again sir!
Never a problem, thank you for your order and trust.

Scott

·
Registered
181 Posts
nickc50310 said:
I also bought a hogue grip last night- I love the feel. i had to trim it quite a bit. It will need a lil rubber cement though. When I report back I will include pics.
I bought a Pachmayr from Pistol-Gear for my XD40 Tactical and it works great. It did not need trimming or rubber cement. Works great as is.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Old School said:
nickc50310 said:
Never a problem, thank you for your order and trust.

Scott
Great Service!
This is what this website is all about!
People Helping People!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts