Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Neato video---all the buzz words and "feel good" ideas tossed in too. :) I love someone bought this division and seems to be making a huge effort to turn their image around--also love this ammo is being made in the USA by American workers--can't have enough of that I say.

The end result of how this new company delivers a quality product and deals with any problems reported back to them. If they're able to fulfill the promises made in the video they'll build customer loyalty---if not the market will tell the full story I'm sure.

·
Registered
368 Posts
BS from Remington........... (working 24/7 questionable) and selling it to the Government, which don't care about the high prices.

·
Premium Member
17,997 Posts
I’ve been finding 9mm at reasonable prices. 300 rds of Browning 124gr at Academy for $117.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I thought that Vista Outdoors "won" the bankruptcy auction for Remington's ammunition assets last fall. Vista Outdoors also owns the Federal, Speer, and CCI brands of ammo.

Would be nice if Academy had stores in the left Coast!! Probably too smart a company to venture out this way.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts