Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a really nice leather belt or paddle holster for my XDm, 40, 4.5.

Criteria looking for:

Leather
Needs to fit 1 3/4 belt with paddle or clip (so holster and gun can be removed without removing belt)
Closed bottom
Retention strap with thumb break
Molded to gun
Right handed

Matching magazine holder

clip or paddle
open top
covers 3/4 of mag

Right now I carry my XDm in a Crossbreed Super Tuck which I love but I want something I can wear on outside.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Fits all your needs except the closed bottom.

We are bringing these in from an Isreali company that manufactures gear for the IDF, Mossad, and other agencies over there.

Excellent quality, good price point, lifetime warranty (from us) and I don't have a problem with where it came from. (It's not china crap)

Three Slot Pancake

·
Registered
12 Posts
have you tried www.tenneseeholstercompany.com? great customer service. i have one for my xd9. even if you do not see exactly what you are looking for on the website, they may be able to custom make something. they are very quick to reply to email.

·
Registered
464 Posts
here is a decent holster, i will be ordering soon. I have tried 4 different holsters and not liked any of them. This one is only 27+ shipping so not a big deal if it sucks.
here is another great choice i am thinking about.
Vega 3 use holster Springfield XD 4" | eBay
no closed bottom but very versatile.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I am looking for a really nice leather belt or paddle holster for my XDm, 40, 4.5.

Criteria looking for:

Leather
Needs to fit 1 3/4 belt with paddle or clip (so holster and gun can be removed without removing belt)
Closed bottom
Retention strap with thumb break
Molded to gun
Right handed

Matching magazine holder

clip or paddle
open top
covers 3/4 of mag

Right now I carry my XDm in a Crossbreed Super Tuck which I love but I want something I can wear on outside.
Ok, well would this work?
Crossroads OWB(outside the waistband) Holster
He can make to you taste...

·
Registered
67 Posts
try D M Bullard Leather - his hosters are open bottom but they are very nice and he might do a custom. I have one for my XDM 45 with a belt and they are very nice - plus some are in stock so no 4 month wait unless you want custom.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had a nice holster made by an excellent local guy at Guns & Leather in Greenbrier, TN
It fits my
FNP-45
HK-45
XDM-9
XDM-45
HKp30L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts