Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
no prollum! it's a great suite of software.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CutePDF is a simple tool that will allow you to create PDFs from practically any printable document.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Adobe Acrobat (Standard, Pro, or Extended) is another option, but it's not free. These will allow you to do absolutely anything you want with a PDF.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
CutePDF is a simple tool that will allow you to create PDFs from practically any printable document.
This is what I use. I have 3 desktops and 8 laptops and didn't want to pay Adobe for an 11 system site license. Free and easy, with the PDF writer and a separate converter download you're good to go for free.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can also use Google Docs at http://docs.google.com/

Then once you have your document finished, do File->Download File As->PDF. There are other format options to choose from too.

The one benefit of Google Docs is that the document is available where ever you are if you can reach the net.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, I found out how to do it,,,,but now I´m stuck making the blank spaces in the document available to be fill out ....:sad:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
ok, I found out how to do it,,,,but now I´m stuck making the blank spaces in the document available to be fill out ....:sad:
Pretty sure you need Acrobat for that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts