Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that all info was lost...who has xd9 hi caps for sale...ajames, old school, ken?

let me know who to contact...did a search and i think every one mentions mags in every thread!! :shock:

mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll third the request. I have been all over the net looking for some hi-caps for my XD-9 and everybody is out of stock!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well,thank you, will check it out, but would like to do business with the board members if at all possible.

mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mike,
If I recall correctly, they are a sponsored vender on here. Good guys to, I dropped by their shop on base a month or so back, and they were good people.
-Alex

MikeA said:
well,thank you, will check it out, but would like to do business with the board members if at all possible.

mike

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
snertley...thanks...i see he is out of stock though...guess i have to pick one and get on a waiting list....:(

mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Quantico Arms is an exellent dealer. Thats where I purchased my XD .40, and was about $50 cheaper than anywhere I could find in a 100 mile radius. The manager there even gave me an additional $10 off because I was in the Army. Great place, good prices, and overall good people.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ed Ely said:
CDNN @ $24.95.

Ed
Yeah but aren't the CDNN ones ProMag and not the stainless factory mags? That's what I thought anyway.

SIDE NOTE:
Those guys put out a pretty thorough catalog and often don't they? I always find something else to buy when that damn thing arrives! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
They are the real McCoy made by Croates.

Just got my new catalog from CDNN, that is
why I responded in the positive.

Ed

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just came from the Cheaper Than Dirt store, they had a bunch of factory mags, even had the laser etching on the back of the mag, about $25 as I remember. They had 40's, 9's and sub's too.
C1

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ed Ely...funny you should say that, just came out of the library... :oops: ...and saw that same ad in the cdnn catalog that just came...

thanks all

mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got mine from the factory, not long after the ban was lifted, and it only took a few weeks, and I enjoy supporting Springfield directly. I paid a little more, but thats ok by me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
shogan511 said:
I got mine from the factory, not long after the ban was lifted, and it only took a few weeks, and I enjoy supporting Springfield directly. I paid a little more, but thats ok by me.
When u say, "paid a little more" - how much exactly? $30.00?

·
Registered
5 Posts
not sure about the 9s, but I just bought the 40 hi-caps from impactguns.com for $27ea., they were the only ones to have
any in stock when I called around.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looking at the price of Hi-caps make me glad that I decided to buy the Service XD with 3 hi caps, and the holster!!!!

I got mine for $423, what are they going for where everyone else is from?

Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts