Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order at Sportsmansguide has been pushed back to October. Cheaper than dirt is out of stock. Brownells grand opening seems to be a fail on all ammo levels.

Can i just get some cheap wolf or Brown bear to put down range?

Who has the skinny on some suppliers in stock?

I will start reloading soon. Just got to figure out if I need the $600 dollars worth of accessories that Dillion wants me to buy to go with their XL650.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
have you checked ammunitiontogo.com or natchez shooters supply?

My two personal favs

·
Registered
29 Posts
This may sound a little silly, but Wal-Mart has some.
Not silly at all, I've been getting the Russian "Ulynovsk" mostly and some "Tulammo" for $4.97 per box from the local wally for a few months now. To me is a hell of a deal for range ammo.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that's for the WWB value pack. I've never seen any of my local WallyWorlds have anything else but i will look this weekend.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Check out

7.62x39 | SGAmmo.com

Shipping is "cheap" $14 per 500 rounds

I'd skip ammunitiontogo.com or natchez shooters supply since they will "kill" you on the shipping costs. ammunitiontogo.com is $24 to ship the same 500 rounds vs $14 from sgammo.com. Sgammo.com comes out to be a total of $10 cheaper in the end.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Check out

7.62x39 | SGAmmo.com

Shipping is "cheap" $14 per 500 rounds

I'd skip ammunitiontogo.com or natchez shooters supply since they will "kill" you on the shipping costs. ammunitiontogo.com is $24 to ship the same 500 rounds vs $14 from sgammo.com. Sgammo.com comes out to be a total of $10 cheaper in the end.
Beat me to it. You can pretty much always count on SGAmmo.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
SGAmmo, Palmettostatearmory, and Glensoutdoors.com are my go to's. They have two things in common, cheap shipping (roughly $12-24 for 1000 rounds depending on caliber) and great prices.
There's another place ... Target Shooter somethingorother ... that one of my buddies told me about but I don't recall the exact name of the company.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I've bought ammunition and magazines from AIM Surplus Home and they've been good to work with so far. Their website indicates they have 7.62x39 in stock.

1,260rd case (84 boxes): $214.20ea
(Only 17 cents a Round!)

Beautiful 1980-90's Surplus Yugoslavian 7.62x39 ammunition. This is the best shooting 7.62x39 ammunition available. Features a 123grn lead core copper jacketed bullet, brass case, and berdan corrosive primer. Packed 15rds in a box, and 1,260rds (84 boxes) sealed in metal tin inside of a hinged latched wooden case.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts