Springfield XD Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
I am starting to see "TV Adds" on my own "cable TV" of some of the same things that I searched or even just clicked on in my computer. So my cable provider is getting information somewhere about everything I do on my computer. So be careful what you say or post because you too are being watched. We are never alone now, what we think is private information is being recorded by the internet.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Re ads, I use uBlock Origin with Firefox for a browser. Didn't see any ads or delays before the change. Still don't. If I turn the blocker off, most websites are a shite storm.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I guess the admin has gone "woke" eh ?

No more "politically funny pictures" eh ?

Most importantly: no more RTKBA forum eh ?

·
Premium Member
21,636 Posts
I am starting to see "TV Adds" on my own "cable TV" of some of the same things that I searched or even just clicked on in my computer. So my cable provider is getting information somewhere about everything I do on my computer. So be careful what you say or post because you too are being watched. We are never alone now, what we think is private information is being recorded by the internet.
cough cough VPN cough cough.

·
Premium Member
21,636 Posts
Re ads, I use uBlock Origin with Firefox for a browser. Didn't see any ads or delays before the change. Still don't. If I turn the blocker off, most websites are a shite storm.
DuckDuckGo browser, I don’t see any.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts