• Write-in: Ron Paul

• Somene Else

• Did Not Vote

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
First........welcome to the forums.

Second............ I voted for McCain/Palin. Don't regret it one bit.

If I was ever in a SHTF situation, I believe John McCain and Sarah Palin would be right in the thick of things with me.

The other two guys....................they would be a NO SHOW!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
I voted for McCain/Palin because of the weak campaign run by the Libertarian party. I think Barr would have made the best president but I voted for McCain as a strategic choice after Barr's campaign fizzled out.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
that odd..... the people that voted for obama didnt admit it in a post in the thread like the macain votes did :p

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Unfortunately everybody that voted in the election is not a member of this forum, otherwise the election may have been very different.

McCain/Palin
Palin 2012

·
Registered
177 Posts
Barr is no libertarian, despite his party affiliation.

Palin, while not bad looking for her age, is a complete moron. If you think that's not true... well you're just wrong. McCain is so/so. Not a great candidate by any means.

Obama/Biden.. well.. I like guns.. so.

I wrote-in Ron Paul. He wass the closest thing to Libertarian on the ticket.

·
Premium Member
127,764 Posts
I voted for McCain/Palin. :(

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
I voted for Obama...

**** just fell out of my chair, I can't believe i actually said that. It was a joke I promise PALIN 2012!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I voted for - - - - - - - - -I wrote in : TED NUGENT :cool:......... Best option that I had! A realist that takes no crap, and gives back to his country and earth!

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Did not vote. Wanted to. I moved about a year and a half ago and didn't update my voter registration. I realized this too late. If I had voted, it would have been the Republican ticket, albeit only as the lesser of two evils. I don't feel too bad though, since it was decided before Oregon was even counted. "every vote counts. Make your voice heard." <--- Never bought into it, and as long as we have the electoral college, I never will. My farts get more recognition than my vote for president will. Just my stinky .02.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Did not vote. Wanted to. I moved about a year and a half ago and didn't update my voter registration. I realized this too late. If I had voted, it would have been the Republican ticket, albeit only as the lesser of two evils. I don't feel too bad though, since it was decided before Oregon was even counted. "every vote counts. Make your voice heard." <--- Never bought into it, and as long as we have the electoral college, I never will. My farts get more recognition than my vote for president will. Just my stinky .02.
Yeah right at 8 when the polls closed before they counted a single ballot they called our state (Washington) for Obama, that made me mad.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Yeah right at 8 when the polls closed before they counted a single ballot they called our state (Washington) for Obama, that made me mad.
I hear ya....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts