Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw it on Slick Guns for $603.00 to be shipped in August. Its down now. Who jumped on the deal?

·
Premium Member
127,986 Posts
Not me. I don't have $603. :(

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I haven't found one yet. My LGS is looking.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Found one at the gun show today - $615. Not a great price, but you rarely get a great price by being an early adopter. I loved the feel of the pistol, though. Sights were good. No idea on trigger since everything is rendered unable to fire at the show, but the reach was perfect for me, and even the Mrs thought it was usable (she has small carney hands).

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
We've got a show next week, if I spot one at the show at that price it's going home with me - once I check out the trigger.

Thanks for the report Jon.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I hear this thing could be even better then the R51!! Believe it or not. Remington, you better watch out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I hear this thing could be even better then the R51!! Believe it or not. Remington, you better watch out :rolleyes:
LOL!

R51 - the Pontiac Aztec of the gun world.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found one at the gun show today - $615. Not a great price, but you rarely get a great price by being an early adopter. I loved the feel of the pistol, though. Sights were good. No idea on trigger since everything is rendered unable to fire at the show, but the reach was perfect for me, and even the Mrs thought it was usable (she has small carney hands).

Austin Powers - Carnies - YouTube
Do you think they will sell lower than that? I was thinking they would show up at $719.00.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It lives up to the hype. Tremendous trigger matched to P30 ergos. Only 300 rounds but is already nightstand gun.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
The stores around here say it will be August before they get them in.

If you find one for 615...man...I'd snap it up. An HK that has a great trigger and is under 850-1000 bucks...no brainer if you ask me.

All the internet reviews have this thing running like a damn sewing machine. Typical HK for not typical HK prices.

Count me in when I find one.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
The stores around here say it will be August before they get them in.

If you find one for 615...man...I'd snap it up. An HK that has a great trigger and is under 850-1000 bucks...no brainer if you ask me.

All the internet reviews have this thing running like a damn sewing machine. Typical HK for not typical HK prices.

Count me in when I find one.
Agree! I think this is really the gun to beat right now. Everything you love about HK in a Glock price range. Nothing wrong with Glock... But I mean, It's an HK.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Weren't these the problems many hated about HK pistols? The triggers...the high prices?

Well..this pistol seems to solve that.

-brickboy240

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Weren't these the problems many hated about HK pistols? The triggers...the high prices?

Well..this pistol seems to solve that.

-brickboy240
I haven't owned many HKs. But the ones I have owned, I enjoyed the trigger. Never bothered me a bit. The price point is why I don't still have them, or get more.

I was more referring to the workmanship and quality. It's pretty much been released as advertised. When so many manufacturers write checks that their guns can't cash, It's nice to know some still can release a great product. At a great price.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Talked to my LGS yesterday and he's telling me that HK won't get him any for at least a couple of weeks, maybe longer.

I've also been checking on line, I haven't seen any available and certainly nothing for $500.00. If I find one anywhere around $600 I'm buying it on the spot.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like HK and i like its quality but i would still rather have a Glock or M&P. Maybe i will get to run one some day and i will change my mind . Ive done the whole look for the Holy Grail of triggers and handguns and its time to pick one and roll with it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts