Springfield XD Forum banner

Pick a phrase to no longer allow

• Your pistol should only be used to fight to your rifle.

• They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

• I heard a noise, so I did a full sweep of the house.

• Kalifornia

• +10,000

• Tactical *anything*

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
How about all of the above!

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the government IS coming to get us and personally, I enjoy the posts about how "I just sold all my guns at the show".

However, if I could figure out how to edit a poll I'd be happy to add some of these.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Along the same lines as Cannibuls. The use of "assault rifle" when describing anything that isn't issued by the military or that doesn't require a tax stamp. i.e. my DPMS Sportical semi-auto assault rifle.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
" _____caliber vs. _______caliber?"

·
Super Moderator
22,248 Posts
kittens.. can we get rid of them?

·
Registered
620 Posts
"A 9mm won't do anything"

(I know I wouldn't want to be hit by one)

·
Registered
148 Posts
"High Capacity Magazine" when the correct term is Normal Capacity Magazine."
Cannibul
For the last few years I have been calling them Standard Capacity Magazines. The 10 rounders have been referred to as Handicapped Capacity or Limited Capacity

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
buying frenzy....and anything close to describing the run on guns and ammo going on right now.

And not to stand on my soapbox too long....how many non gun owner's are out there buying anything they can get their hands on with only the intent of selling at an inflated price the way they do with video game systems, iphones when they first came out. It pisses me off.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
lol. Nice poll. I voted for "your pistol should only be used to fight to your rifle," assuming the home invasion is a guerilla warfare red dawn-style battle and this time.... it's personal.:p

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mine was tactical. Not really that common here I guess, but even a little is too much. I try to work on alternate adjectives:
tactical holster => drop leg or thigh holster
tactical sling => single point sling
tactical TP => just kidding there

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Mine was tactical. Not really that common here I guess, but even a little is too much. I try to work on alternate adjectives:
tactical holster => drop leg or thigh holster
tactical sling => single point sling
tactical TP => just kidding there
what, you don't have any? Tactical tp: black, kevlar lined roll of paper that lights up when you squeeze it and will keep you warm in -30 below. Better stock up, cuz when the shtf, you'd better have the best $h!t wiper you can get!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts