Springfield XD Forum banner

Which not-guilty defendant would you rather torture?

• OJ Simpson

• Michael Jackson

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you have watched or heard much about either of these guys, you can see that they are already tortured. :shock:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Not taking the "torture" part literally, 'cause I really don't want to torture anyone, but the OJ acquittal bothers me more. In my mind, he was clearly guilty, whereas with the Jackson trial it smelled too much of a con. Not to say he isn't a pederast; he's clearly a few fries short of a happy meal and I wouldn't trust him with my own kid, but the whole con-artist family / prosecutor-with-a-grudge issues blurred the lines a bit too much for a clear conviction in my opinion.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Although I agree that OJ was clearly guilty, it was technicalities that resulted in his acquittal, I think that a sexual predator deserves a special place in hell, and I would be willing to contribute to the cause.

BTW, on the subject of "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit." There is one of the best tag lines ever developed, and one of the most deceitful. Many, many, years of wearing leather gloves for work, and having gotten a few pairs of dress gloves wet, and having them shrivel and stiffen when they dry out, convinces me that OJ's little demonstration of his inability to put the glove on was a product of that combined with his purposeful failure to even try to get his hand into the glove.

If you look closely at the pictures of him trying the glove on you can see that his thumb is cocked out almost to the point of dislocation, nobody could put a glove on that way, but of course you couldn't really expect him to convict himself, right?

But Michael Jackson, if he did commit those heinous crimes, and I don't believe he should have been acquitted, deserves to be turned over to bubba and the boys to serve as a toy for as long as they can keep him alive. I understand that the first thing they do is knock out the teeth so that one can't bite on things being thrust into the mouth...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry joeyc he was not found INNOCENT. They found both of them Not Guilty in a court of law buy a jury of their piers. That does not make them Innocent, just not guilty they could still have done it. God knows and they wont fool him with good lawyers and junky evidence. If they did do it they will get what is coming to them.
I know you will make the argument that if he is not guilty than he is innocent, I would disagree because I don’t think our legal system is the end all.

Your point of the poll is right though. Screw them both. I dont care about either of them. Sorry but Michael will do it again and no one will ever take him to court again for this. Grown wacko guy always with little boys. He love kids but you never see him with little girls just little boys. I bet some little kid he molested years ago is going to bring justice on him, you wait and see.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Gonna have to go OJ on this one I paid more attention to that trial than I did Jacko's. Guilty till proven innocent I'll give him the benifit of the doubt......but not around my nephews.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The jurors in the Jackson case weren't comfortable with his actions (they probably feel he's guilty) but said that by law, they couldn't convict him. If I were ever on trial for anything serious I'd sure want it to be in good ole liberal California. :wink:

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
KoG said:
Thats a simple question, just beat one of them with the other one.
WORD!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts