181 - 200 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Just got an ESSE Juglas 2 yesterday.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Lately, this one, in addition to my Spyderco folder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
SOG Salute straight edge

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
The concept and self defense mechanics makes good sense. Does the knife and sheath meet your expectations?
Good concept, and excellent value. Happy with my purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,535 Posts
I really love my Presidio. I mean it's a knife... But it's just a really nice size. As big as I want for a folder. Any bigger I'd go with a 4.5 fixed. So I've enjoyed carrying. Quite versatile. Next to the griptilian it replaced.
20180125_162203.jpg

Reactions: jojo64155

·
Registered
467 Posts
Right now I carry a Swiss army knife in one pocket and a Kershaw 1660ST Blem in the other pocket. I am waiting for my Zero tolerance zt0350 to show up in the mail though.

Reactions: Snaphook

·
Registered
252 Posts
Never realized there was a knife section here.

I carry a Benchmade 940 Osborne normally. Just got this last year as a birthday gift, prior to that I carried a series of Kershaw and CRKT folders. Going way back to when I lived in Chicago I had a couple Gerbers... at least one of them complied with Chicago knife laws.

Mora/Light My Fire Swedish Fireknife in the woods. I've had a couple of these for a long time. My first birthday after my wife and I first started dating, she hand-made a leather sheath for it that I still use.

I also usually have a Leatherman with me. Depends what pants I'm wearing and whether or not I have a backpack with me. Juice CS4 normally, Signal in the woods. I'd like to get a Charge TTI someday-- ultimate multitool in my opinion, but pretty spendy.

181 - 200 of 233 Posts