Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Disagree entirely. That forum has put me on to some good info and suppliers.

And, I don't think anyone is being 'made' to surf anywhere. YMMV and clearly does. What's your beef with it? And which AK site is, in your opinion, the best?
Wish I understood this message from our sponsor....
You asked him a question and got no reply.....it was so quiet you could hear crickets chirping.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
You asked him a question and got no reply.....it was so quiet you could hear crickets chirping.
Reading is fundamental.

Amazing but true!

Ak47.net is just a pointer to BARFCOM!

It's not a good AK forum (it's not a good anything forum, IMHO)

AKFiles is a good AK-centric forum

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
What do you all think about Gunco.net

It's not specifically AK-47 centric, but they have some good threads on building AKs and what not.

·
Registered
21 Posts
theakforum.net is great. Very helpful people there.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
:lol: LMAOL That was great. pwned.
Maybe, if you read selectively, but once again his pi$$y attitude hasn't impressed. I've noticed Nalioth seems to be having a bad case of PMS recently. :razz:

The important part of the original question that he didn't answer is what his beef is with ak47.net (or as he calls it BARFCOM). :confused: Personally, I find ak47.net to be pretty useful.

Reading is fundamental, but it seems, selective in this instance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
gunsnet.net is where I go for AK info.

It used to have all the action in the AK47 section, but now it all mostly goes down in general discussion, although the AK still seems to be the weapon of choice for most.

Although occupied by abrasive *******, there is a treasure trove of information locked away in the minds of the old timers.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts