• B: Black Romanian Underfolder

• Ultimak Sucks - Don't do it

• I like pie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which AK would you put the Ultimak and why?

Some form of an aimpoint will adorn this rail by next spring. I am unsure of which rifle it would be best for.

A: Standard Romanian WASR
B: Romanian Black Underfolder

I will do whatever this poll says =D.

This is the Ultimak - It replaces the gas tube so you can mount optics on top of the AK so they will co-witness with the iron sights.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a Yugo underfolder and have been considering the Ultimak, since there is no siderail on my Yugo. Keep us posted on the results.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Don't put it on either -- use your iron sights, and send me the Ultimak for my Saiga.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I voted............Ultimak Sucks, Don't do it!

But I agree with wyatt1. If you are going to do it, do it on the underfolder.

I don't have an AK and probably never will, unless I came across a deal that I just couldn't pass up. But I do like the AK's with the classic wood furniture!

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I joined so you'd have more than 9 responses lol I'm such a good girlfriend haha.

As I told you before, I love the classic, old wood look to the WASR, so don't mess with it!! Pimp out the Underfold!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
So I joined so you'd have more than 9 responses lol I'm such a good girlfriend haha.

As I told you before, I love the classic, old wood look to the WASR, so don't mess with it!! Pimp out the Underfold!! ;)
First...........welcome to the forums Krazyashz!

Second...............do as she says Fish! Don't mess with it!

As my wife likes to say..................."If mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts