• Will wait til I get home

• I don't care, I'm sure someone will tell me

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can all agree that this election is going to be historical. One way or another, millions of people will be glued to their tv, radio, pc and other means, some will not even care, but where will you be? Are you going to make an effort to find out who are next ruler is??

This will be, one way or another, a world changing event. Will you have a front row seat or will you turn off your tv...

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
i'll watch it...there is a lot at stake here, not just the presidency. i may be in therapy the next day though

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't help but to post. The weird thing is, it feels like I'm planning on watching the 9/11 attacks again... thats how nervous I feel. I don't think everyone has a grip on how important this really is... The outcome will change the course of the US and most likely the planet...

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
I couldn't help but to post. The weird thing is, it feels like I'm planning on watching the 9/11 attacks again... thats how nervous I feel. I don't think everyone has a grip on how important this really is... The outcome will change the course of the US and most likely the planet...
the calm before the store.

just before the 1st tower was hit, my wife was outside playing with kids at her old job and said it felt like the morning of pearl harbor.

·
Premium Member
127,085 Posts
I have a TC tuner card in my PC so I'll follow it from my office.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I also feel this is going to be a life/country changing day. I have been nervous for weeks about it. I'm taking the day after off. I've considered all possibilities and this seems the most reasonable for my area. Not to mention me and all my McCain friends are getting together to watch the results (hopefully) that night and there just may be a beer there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am working from home that day. I am still debating whether or not to go into work the day after the elections as Washington DC may not be a fun place to be.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not much will be known in terms of results till early evening. I'll probably wait till 7pm to turn on the tube.

I'm getting a good feeling about this one though. I think many are in for a bit of a shocker on Nov 4th. The hype is going to float away by next Tuesday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be sitting in front bedroom window peeking out with AR-15 in hand and bug out bag on my back in case people around here start rioting or just causing a scene. I'm truly nervous and i've never felt like this for any other election.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
It's just going to be another day for me. Probably not even going to watch much coverage of it (I've been watching this crap for 2 years, I'm tired of it all). Whatever happens will be there in the morning when I wake up.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Folks, it ain't going to be pretty...

I will be at the range the following Friday. That is for sure.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'll be at work most of the day, but I have internet access, I'll get updates.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts