Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my kid an XDM Elite to shoot USPSA, he'd been using my XDM w a 3.8 barrel. The Elite has a 4.5 barrel and supposedly 22rd mags, they aren't they only fit 19. I've found a few places that have the mags w extended base plates in stock but they aren't cheap.

Anyone know where I can buy OEM extended base plates? Not the supposed 3D printed ones on EBay.

Thx

P

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
I have seen none, I did buy some 22 round magazines with the discount you get registering for warranty, and while the witness holes only go to 19, I did get 22 in the last a Tuffy though.

Reactions: figjam

·
Registered
342 Posts
Bought my kid an XDM Elite to shoot USPSA, he'd been using my XDM w a 3.8 barrel. The Elite has a 4.5 barrel and supposedly 22rd mags, they aren't they only fit 19. I've found a few places that have the mags w extended base plates in stock but they aren't cheap.

Anyone know where I can buy OEM extended base plates? Not the supposed 3D printed ones on EBay.

Thx

P
The regular 4.5 Elite comes with 20 round magazines. The OSP version comes with the 22 round magazines.

If you haven't already, get the Springfield warranty on the website and buy the 22 rounders for a discount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts