Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get an XD rubber copy or airsoft for training? I've been searching thru Google with no luck. A search of the forum turned up one thread that commented that the XD's have not been popular enough for Airsoft guys to make copies. Has this changed?
Assuming there are no XD replicas out there what do you think has the closest dimensions to an XD9SC? A Glock? One of the Sigs?

edit: found this http://www.reddiamondonline.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=18&Vendor=30 (PAGE 11) they offer a few XD's but no XD9SC. The XD40SC has the same dimensions right?

·
Registered
889 Posts
The XD9SC, and the XD40SC are the same size, so that's about as close as you are going to get for now. If they ever do come out with an airsoft XD I'll buy one.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Yea you have to make min orders so that puts you in line, then you have the manufacture makes the guns in cycles, so whats popular gets dibs on being made first, and from what I have been told the M-16 is being run alot for Govt contracts. My couple of dozen is not a big eneough order to get priority....I have now been waiting about 4-5 months.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Probably not. Seems like airsoft makers are interested in making things that are famous, and XD hasn't caught up yet. Heck, even CZ 75B is hard ot get in some configurations.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you know if you can get a replica for a Remington 870? All the airsoft guns I have seen are toys. I hear that there are models available that are useful for training but the ones I see are realistic looking but weigh nothing.

Dan

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
there are airsoft Glocks that work, look, weigh just as much as real glocks... they are as close as you can get.

there is also an airsoft M4 that is basically a real M4 converted to only shoot airsoft BB's... its made by Systema, and designed as a training tool.

if you want an airsoft gun for training, get the gas operated ones... anything else is a waste.

"Blue Guns" are made in just about any gun out there including 870's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts