Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find anyone who has any, locally or where I'm going to be in Virginia. I found one shop that has Double Star lowers and they want $190 for them. Any suggestions on where to find them without having to pay an arm and a leg?

I called a couple shops in near Quantico and they don't carry them, only special order and it's whatever is available.

I was hoping to be able to pick up a pair without having to pay over $200 for them.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good luck! They can be found, but are pretty high now. There were several at the last show I went to, but they were anywhere from $200 all the way up to $355.

Call Essential Arms. I don't think they were going to raise their prices.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
I picked up some from Spikes Tactical recently. With shipping/FFL, price will be in the $200 range.

With the prices in todays market though, EA may be the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Check out the EE on AR15.COM. There are tons of lowers for sale, some sellers have consecutive serial numbers, and multiple non-consecutive lowers up for sale.

As for the $200 price...you should be able to get them for around $200 each...but not for the pair! I am afraid the days of $95 lowers have gone the way of the Dodo!

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
you can get them for $100 each at a place called "when hell freezes over" :p

but really they are just plain hard to get now and i REALLY doubt you can get one for less then $150 and more likely around $200

there are allways some on the EE on ar15.com and they are usually less expensive then gunbroker.com but the thing is you have to keep checking because they sell FAST when they have a low price so just keep checking and hopefully you will find one

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
CMMG has them for $149.95. I don't believe they are in stock.

Lower Receivers, CMMG, Inc

"Pending orders and back orders will be charged when the order is put into production. Once you have been charged for your order you can expect it to ship in four to five weeks.
We cannot estimate individual turn around times, so please do not ask.
ALL order status inquiries must be submitted by E-mail to [email protected]. We will answer requests for an order status only if the order has been charged and has surpassed the four to five week time frame."

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
I've looked over the EE at AR15, but I can't register there because I don't have any email other than hotmail and that apparently is unsat for them. Oh well...
Create a gmail acct just to register, IIRC thats what I did.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
How long did it take for you to receive them? It looks like they still haven't raised their prices.
I bought them frm Dynamic Armament. I got them in about a week. I wouldn't reommend them any more though, they have raised their prices according to the scare and have pretty shaddy buisness practices now.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
At this point, Gmail is no good.
Odd, I could swear that is what I registered with. Have you got a .mil email address? Surely that would be acceptable.

When I ordered from Spikes their was about a 1 week b/o before they shipped. They arrived in NV just before New Years, less than 3 weeks total.

·
Registered
18,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Odd, I could swear that is what I registered with. Have you got a .mil email address? Surely that would be acceptable.

When I ordered from Spikes their was about a 1 week b/o before they shipped. They arrived in NV just before New Years, less than 3 weeks total.
No, not yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts