Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who has them in stock right now? A lot of folks advertise but almost nobody actually has them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i am on the natchez list for notifications, and a couple days ago they got some. apparently i was too late, and when i tried to order some my order got cancelled. they seem to be in high demand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on the same list. They've contacted me three times now and I've always been a day late and a dollar short.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
As of this past Monday, CDNN had some. Don't know about now, though.
But be careful: I ordered .38 Super mags afor 1911 from them, got 10mm mags. Oh well, what's one sillimeter amongst friends :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Spring fiels armory is currently unable to meet the demand for Hi cap mags retail dealers I have talked to have told me that SA says it is going to be a coopule of months before there is a good supply of them. last week I got two 15 rd 9mm SA mags from outdooramerica.com they had 10 in stock at the time you might want to check with them.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I was at the cheaperthandirt retail store this morning and they had a pile of them for $25 and change. :shock:

I don't know if they're available on the website though. You'll have to check.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dragoon44 said:
Spring fiels armory is currently unable to meet the demand for Hi cap mags retail dealers I have talked to have told me that SA says it is going to be a coopule of months before there is a good supply of them. last week I got two 15 rd 9mm SA mags from outdooramerica.com they had 10 in stock at the time you might want to check with them.
I was in Outdoor America today and I bought one. They only had 2, I bought one, so they have one left. I almost bought it, but decided not to. $19.99. Can't beat that!

I also bought the pearce grip extension for $8.75. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was in Outdoor America today and I bought one. They only had 2, I bought one, so they have one left. I almost bought it, but decided not to. $19.99. Can't beat that!
well that sucks they charged me 21.95 a piece for two and 8.00 shipping. mine have the SA logo on the back and the " restricted to law enorcement only" disclaimer on the side. the hi caps that came with the gun didnt have that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
rlp1970 said:
Just wandering if the 15 rg magazine will fit the XD 3 in sub compact??
As far as I know they do. The one I've got on hold comes with a 15 rounder with a sleeve. It sticks out the bottom about an inch or so, but the sleeve lets you get a full grip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts