Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, im not wanting to build some thing too expensive, this is gonna be my first AR. Just gonna be a basic range gun

i ordered some of the pmags from bravo (thank nikon) so i guess i better get a rifle to use them in!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Find the cheapest lower you can.

Kaiser Defence
Spike's tactical
Essential Arms
Stag
Etc

And then put a delton up top.

Easy under 800

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
They are sold out everywhere. I bought my from LAN World Inc. But it won't be here until February. Granted that is a Noveske that I ordered, but everything is back ordered everywhere.

Somebody on here offered me a CMMG. Maybe they could PM you and let you know how much they want for it. Otherwise you'll be waiting for the demad to calm down.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
If you don't have a local gun store that carries lowers (or if they do they are probably all sold out), just do a google search for whatever lower you are looking for. If you search for "AR stripped lower" you will come up with all kinds of sites that have them. They will probably say "not in stock", or "backordered". Or you can search for "stag stripped lower" or "kaiser defence stripped lower", etc. You will need to also do a search for a FFL dealer that will accept the lower for you if you find one to transfer it to you. Will probably be charged in the area of $25 by the dealer to do the transfer. You could also look on Gunbroker. They have a lot of them there. You will have to do a transfer from them also.

Right now, if you find one, and there ARE plenty out there, the prices are getting kind of high. This is due to the demand for anything AR right now.

Just do some searches, you may get lucky and find one at a decent price. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya no dealers carry them here, i have a guy that does my transfers for 20 bucks, so i am set there.

now just to find them

do you know the guys screen name that had the cmmg

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Del-ton has there stripped lowers for $105 last I checked. While I'm not a big fan of the roll mark they use, it is made of the same material as a Lauer Custom Weaponry (LMT).

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Yeah, i ordered my stripped lower from Del-Ton.
The website says about 8-16 week wait, but when i called the lady said it would likely be a shorter wait.

·
Registered
187 Posts
For a full rifle kit try Sarco. Nobody really uses them since you have to call them to order, so they should still have them in stock. Just recieved my kit, everything in it is brand new except the pistol grip, which I am getting a hogue anyhow. As a plus it comes completely in pieces, so you get to build your own rifle from the ground up. It is quite the learing expereince.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Man all of the lowers up here are sold out also. I have a few stripped CMMG lowers I bought months ago and got offered $250 each. I still deceided to keep them. I will keep my eye out for you..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts