·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think she still claims to have an XD

·
Registered
539 Posts
It would be kinda funny to "crash their party" on night while she's on. If about a dozen of us all logged on over there at the same time......ok ok ok......I'll try to keep a lid on my own Troll Tendencies.... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hey you guys remember old Sam Fisher and the night he went berserk?!

Good times...good times.

I knew he was going to be a winner when some of his first posts here were bragging about how he spammed glocktalk with all kinds of posts saying how superior the XD is to the glock. :roll:

brad cook

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
jimbo5246 said:
i don't know if it is the same one but there is a Sam Fisher on Sig Forum very subdued so probably not the same one.
It might be the same one. I occasionally look around 1911forum and he's there but much more subdued. It kind of makes me wonder if he got on some meds or something. I say that in all seriousness.

brad cook

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
DigMe said:
jimbo5246 said:
i don't know if it is the same one but there is a Sam Fisher on Sig Forum very subdued so probably not the same one.
It might be the same one. I occasionally look around 1911forum and he's there but much more subdued. It kind of makes me wonder if he got on some meds or something. I say that in all seriousness.

brad cook
Oh, is that the "apparently I know nothing about guns" guy?

:roll:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
NiK said:
DigMe said:
jimbo5246 said:

brad cook

yup.

brad cook

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
NiK said:
DigMe said:
jimbo5246 said:

brad cook

That's him...Mr. Righteous Indignation!! :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts