Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent him two emails requesting status on a recent order paid by PayPal. No response (??). Not good. :?

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
Richard

The transaction was refunded within a couple hours after purchase. The item was out of stock and I had no time line of when it would be back in stock. I also sent a message that either the Mag catch was bent, or the button was either to thick in the cut out area or to shallow. I am so backed up right now with all of the coating, that the best way to catch me is just give me a call......I appologize about that I could have sworn I sent you a second e-mail, but you should have gotten one from paypal about the refund with a message.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. No, this is the first time I am aware of the out of stock/refund. No message from PayPal either.

I air blasted in and around the mag catch area, re-lubed with FP10, worked it back and forth, and while the button is still a bit tight, it does its job so for now, I am leaving it alone. Probably could have benefited by a bit of polishing before it was installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts