Springfield XD Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
so pissing contest...whats the scoreable measure for winner? distance pissed? time of steady stream? how many containers filled? accuracy or ability to write in snow? always confused by this phrase.

·
Registered
66 Posts
@Gigantore

actually the bet was that Trump wouldnt still be president in 2020. So I will admit I had it remembered a little bit wrong.
But hey, I’m a fair kina guy. I’ll stay true to my original offer to allow you to double down that he will get re-elected in 2020. Give you a chance to even up.
Lmao. Seriously though, I’m good on the cash. Just saying ya were wrong then, and you’re wrong now. Atleast , I hope on the latter.
C4CD7B6A-EA91-4C27-9C2B-92CE17ED5E6B.jpeg

And my favorite part.
2B73D4BD-C1CC-4855-AA18-6F53C722828D.jpeg

Ill give you one thing to credit, you’re just as full of piss and vinegar today as you were 3 years ago!

·
Registered
16,003 Posts
so pissing contest...whats the scoreable measure for winner? distance pissed? time of steady stream? how many containers filled? accuracy or ability to write in snow? always confused by this phrase.
If you're confused by that, I bet your head swirls when someone tells you to piss up a rope😂

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
@Gigantore

actually the bet was that Trump wouldnt still be president in 2020. So I will admit I had it remembered a little bit wrong.
But hey, I’m a fair kina guy. I’ll stay true to my original offer to allow you to double down that he will get re-elected in 2020. Give you a chance to even up.
Lmao. Seriously though, I’m good on the cash. Just saying ya were wrong then, and you’re wrong now. Atleast , I hope on the latter.
View attachment 798712

And my favorite part.
View attachment 798713
Ill give you one thing to credit, you’re just as full of piss and vinegar today as you were 3 years ago!
Well, when you’re right, you’re right. I’m a man of my word. I can send $20 right now if you want. Just shoot me your PayPal address. I’m sure you’ll understand if I don’t send via friends and family ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, when you’re right, you’re right. I’m a man of my word. I can send $20 right now if you want. Just shoot me your PayPal address. I’m sure you’ll understand if I don’t send via friends and family ;)
Lol on the friends and family . That’s hilarious. If you lose sleep at night over not being able to even up a debt, which I kiddingly say, then you can take that $20 and donate it to a charity or to someone in need in your local area. Just make it to a politically neutral charity if you go that route. Veterans, homeless, women’s shelter , local animal shelter or whatever to someone or an animal in need. Unless you want to double down? Then you can take that $40 come November and do the same with it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Might be no worse than the flu?

In 4 months it’s killed at least twice as many people in the US as the flu does in 7 months.

As for the tests, there are more positives because infection is increasing. Which leads to tests, otherwise how would we know.

The number of positive test results has increased at a higher rate than the overall number of tests given has increased.

I’ll break it down with simple made up numbers.
Yesterday we tested 10 people and 4 were positive.
Today we tested 12 people and 9 were positive.
Yes, we did test more overall and that resulted in more positive results. You are not wrong there.
However, the rate of increase of tests overall was only 20%, versus the rate of increase of positive results of those tests was 125%.
Only 2 more tests given, but 5 more positives resulted.

It isn’t just the news saying “there’s more cases” to fill a narrative.

Hospitals are saying there’s more cases.

But, I supposed technically Trump isn’t wrong, if we slow down testing there will be less confirmed cases.
At least that makes it look good on paper.

It’s like Cuda said earlier, if we stop giving pregnancy tests it doesn’t mean people aren’t pregnant.
Current estimates show actual death rate to be somewhere between .2 and .4%, if the CDCs estimate of 26-60 million people have already contracted the virus is right. So about twice as bad as the flu but it’s no apocalyptic virus like it’s presented as.

Some awesome policies caused the death toll to be much higher than was necessary, also. Ya know the whole nursing home requirement in many liberal cities deal. But disregard that. It’s not important x

61 - 71 of 71 Posts