Springfield XD Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
You’re on, bitch-tits

Let’s make it more interesting.
If Trump wins, I’ll delete my account.
If he loses, adios, fuckboy (you gotta go).

sound fair?
I’ve come back from years of not being here just to call you out on your ignorant stupid Shit, You still owe me from a bet we made that Trump would never get elected in 2016. My user name then was Minimum _Freebore. You were cock sure then just like now. You stupid azzes sure as hell don’t learn from your same exact mistakes. Polls huh? Idiot. Good luck with that in November. Fool.

3,2,1..... Heads explode. Tears create rivers. So stupid it hurts. Hillary 2016. What a schmuck. Lmao!!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I’ve come back from years of not being here just to call you out on your ignorant stupid Shit, You still owe me from a bet we made that Trump would never get elected in 2016. My user name then was Minimum _Freebore. You were cock sure then just like now. You stupid azzes sure as hell don’t learn from your same exact mistakes. Polls huh? Idiot. Good luck with that in November. Fool.

3,2,1..... Heads explode. Tears create rivers. So stupid it hurts. Hillary 2016. What a schmuck. Lmao!!
I’m flattered. Show me where I owe you money. Then climb back in your spider hole, puto.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Might be no worse than the flu?

In 4 months it’s killed at least twice as many people in the US as the flu does in 7 months.

As for the tests, there are more positives because infection is increasing. Which leads to tests, otherwise how would we know.

The number of positive test results has increased at a higher rate than the overall number of tests given has increased.

I’ll break it down with simple made up numbers.
Yesterday we tested 10 people and 4 were positive.
Today we tested 12 people and 9 were positive.
Yes, we did test more overall and that resulted in more positive results. You are not wrong there.
However, the rate of increase of tests overall was only 20%, versus the rate of increase of positive results of those tests was 125%.
Only 2 more tests given, but 5 more positives resulted.

It isn’t just the news saying “there’s more cases” to fill a narrative.

Hospitals are saying there’s more cases.

But, I supposed technically Trump isn’t wrong, if we slow down testing there will be less confirmed cases.
At least that makes it look good on paper.

It’s like Cuda said earlier, if we stop giving pregnancy tests it doesn’t mean people aren’t pregnant.
Nobody every said opening or not opening would equal zero cases, the point of the thread and the original post is that the media tells us Florida was a mess and NY was done right, mainly because they love Cuomo and don't like Desantis. That's a narrative that is bullshit and it's easy to prove it's bullshit, by any measure that matters like deaths and death rates NY was run horribly while Florida seems to have made mostly good decisions - there is no comparison between the 2 states as I showed earlier with basic stats.

Or here's more stats, Michigan was run by the Head Nazi of Covid response, that moron Witmer. With almost half the population of Florida (MI 10m FL 19m), with HALF the population density of Florida (MI 176 people per square mile FL 353) Michigan has over 6k deaths, Florida has 3k deaths. Michigan has a death rate 4 times that of Florida (.0006 vs .00016). Do you see many stories in the Media for the Clever People about how bad Michigan is doing, or instead how many "increases" Florida is having? Good grief, the biases here are clear and obvious and you can choose to ignore them but that means you choose to enjoy being lied to.

It's really laughable to read people putting down others on this board as the dunces because they watch Fox news (in the estimation of the Clever ones at least) while at the same time they resolutely refuse to see and admit the lies they're being fed. It takes 5 minutes of research to disprove most of the storied fed to you by CNN / MSNBC / WaPost / NYTimes / and the rest of the gutter media. Read many stories about how badly NY and MI did? Any stories about their unnecessary tactics and people they murdered by putting Covid patients in nursing homes? Or are you reading stories about how the rates in Florida are "spiking" and Desantis is a moron?

And the pregnancy analogy Cuda posted doesn't actually help his or your argument. To make the analogy accurate if in a particular state they were testing 10% of the women for pregnancy and found 3 a week, then increased the testing to 50% and started finding 15 a week, then some moron in the media wrote a story about pregnancies spiking in that state, you'd then have an accurate analogy.

There are cycles the pandemic is going to run in any particular area, but by any measure you care to use the worst states were blue states run by morons, they put Covid patients in nursing homes, they implemented Nazi policies that had no effect but damage the local economies and put people out of work. In Florida they did it different and the friggin FACTS show Florida did a better job. The media for the Clever people (not FOX, only dopes watch FOX right?) told you the opposite. You were lied to.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Just bc your memory is terrible and you can’t remember shit doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Back when this site changed ownership and basically split in half to The gun Rack or whatever it was I closed my account. You used to have a yuuuge cool lookin dog as your picture. A few months later after leaving I decided I missed the site, not you by any damn means, I started a new account shortly there after. I Never got back into with the new account . I would just check in from time to time for info I needed.
Your dipshittery brought me back. I’m flattered your flattered. Let’s all get blushed about it .

It happened. I can’t prove it but my memory lasts more than 4 years , unlike yours. Ya know , misleading polls and all. Hillary 2016. You do remember that don’t you??? Lmao.
So kindly fugh off and Keep your money, it wasn’t about collecting. More just calling you out on your petty stupid bull shit bets.

I would bet you don’t talk to people like this in actual life, the name calling etc... Or maybe you are a glutton for having your ass beat. Who knows... who cares.... I’ve heard of weirder fetishes. Good luck with that. Puto.
I talk to all little bitches this way. In person or otherwise. I really do think it’s cute that you dropped in to express your feelings though. Since your adamant about me being an internet tough guy, look me up if you’re ever in south Florida. You can put your theory to the test.
Its funny that you Trump clowns think anyone that didn’t vote for trump, is a liberal that voted for Hillary.
Again, proof that it happened or you’re talking out of your ass.
You smooth brained mfkr.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I talk to all little bitches this way. In person or otherwise. I really do think it’s cute that you dropped in to express your feelings though. Since your adamant about me being an internet tough guy, look me up if you’re ever in south Florida. You can put your theory to the test.
Its funny that you Trump clowns think anyone that didn’t vote for trump, is a liberal that voted for Hillary.
You smooth brained mfkr.
ok shit bag.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You smooth brained mfkr.
Well, I looked thru the archives for all of about 5 minutes , couldn’t find it. And Reading the dribble you’ve written throughout the years was too much for me and I simultaneously realized I’m arguing with a complete jerk , moron, backwards thinking sheep Child. It wasnt a complete loss though.
Here’s one wise quote I found made by you. Take your own advice.
9C256A63-ECE9-41B7-93A2-EF73E242F530.jpeg

You’ve lost the argument. At this point you’re only starving that poor brain of much needed O2. You need a hug. Or meds. Trump 2020.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Well, I looked thru the archives for all of about 5 minutes , couldn’t find it. And Reading the dribble you’ve written throughout the years was too much for me and I simultaneously realized I’m arguing with a complete jerk , moron, backwards thinking sheep Child. It wasnt a complete loss though.
Here’s one wise quote I found made by you. Take your own advice.
You’ve lost the argument. At this point you’re only starving that poor brain of much needed O2. You need meds.

View attachment 798404
Eventually someone, not me, but someone one day will call you out on your shit talking and bullshit if you really do treat folks like that face to face. All of them won’t turn out to be “little bitches” as you Call them. Again, good luck with all that. Trump 2020.
Im actually a pretty reasonable person. But I always call bitches as I see them. I hope you like Joe. Because he’s gonna he your new daddy.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im actually a pretty reasonable person. But I always call bitches as I see them. I hope you like Joe. Because he’s gonna he your new daddy.
Well I’m glad you may actually be reasonable in person.

I don’t doubt Joe will win. I’m not assuming anything on that front at this point. I’d say it’s 50/50 if the history of the 2016 election polls and how they were conducted and how Trump supporters either 1. Don’t answer polls or
B. Falsely answer polls.
50/50 chance Joe will get in and 100% his VP Is taking his position within a year or two.

And to that point, 4 months is an eternity with the world as it is these days. Hell, it wouldn’t shock me that WW3 began bt now and then. Or that Jesus came back. I mean really, the world is that crazy at this point.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Douchebag is a pretty strong word from OKcherokee. The man in the mirror just might be the problem if you look close enough.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts