Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm going to be doing a Saiga conversion at some point, and I wanted to ask you what some of your favorite places to shop for AK stuff are. I've heard good things about ifatactica.com...but I'm intersted to know if you guys have any others. I'm looking for things like trigger groups, handguards, buttstocks, pistol grips, etc.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm going to be doing a Saiga conversion at some point, and I wanted to ask you what some of your favorite places to shop for AK stuff are. I've heard good things about ifatactica.com...but I'm intersted to know if you guys have any others. I'm looking for things like trigger groups, handguards, buttstocks, pistol grips, etc.

Thanks a bunch!
Classic Arms Inc.
Centerfire Systems, Inc.
AIMSurplus, your home for surplus ammunition, guns and firearms

Are all good choices for AK related items. I'll have to check out IFAtactical.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
K-var has quite a few Saiga converson parts, the prices are ok but the shipping is high. they are a top notch company though

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Dinzagarms.com has all of the stuff you'll need for conversions, as well as some stuff that he mods to be drop in and/or work better.
Yep, and don't forget about
BlackJack Buffers LLC
Assault rifle parts supplier | AA-OK expensive, but comes up with some hard to find stuff now and then.
Kalashnikov AK74 SVD Russian clothing webbing night vision opticsOleg and crew at FSU are top notch, just don't forget to do a currency conversion
Avtomats in Action!
AK-47
AK-47 Parts and Accessories
David's Collectibles Home Page
to name just a few places I shop on occasion...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts