Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,193 Posts
just seen people do it i have no idea how ignorant to that, roger sounds like a plan lmao
Enjoy your pistol and do what you will. Something I learned is that these models don't lend themselves to customization. There great pistols as is, with that said my XD45 and The my what would be my EDC if I had a CCW . My XDSC9 both have stippling jobs done by me and polished OEM trigger components done by me. 45 sports Truglow TFX sights and the 9 Truglow Tritium night sights installed by me. The 9 sports a DrawClip.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Picture Taken In Complete Darkness
Brown Astronomical object Science Midnight Space

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Enjoy your pistol and do what you will. Something I learned is that these models don't lend themselves to customization. There great pistols as is, with that said my XD45 and The my what would be my EDC if I had a CCW . My XDSC9 both have stippling jobs done by me and polished OEM trigger components done by me. 45 sports Truglow TFX sights and the 9 Truglow Tritium night sights installed by me. The 9 sports a DrawClip.
View attachment 875359
View attachment 875358
View attachment 875359
View attachment 875358
I appreciate it dude, found a nice website for custom sliders and milling for sights, just want some sites for threaded or regular barrels that i can get in like silver or gold etc

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Negative my avatar photo is my service 9 with a Ade dove cut mount and Ade RDS don't recall the model. It was rock solid but ultimately I removed the RDS there not for me.
ohh gotcha thanks man, so watching your video i dont have a clamp or that little device you used to on the dovetail and front sight, what do you recommend i do?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts