Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a lightly used(couple hundred rounds) 3.8 compact 9mm bitone. it has a total 9f 4 magazines 3 13 round 1 19 round has box and backstraps. 2 of the 13 round magazines have pearce grip extensions on them. Gun comes with a nice inside the waistband horse hide hybrid holster.

I really like this gun but she's becoming a safe queen and i'm not a big fan of safe queens. Where would you guys price it. I don't want to loose my ass on a deal but am willing to let it go for a good price.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Try starting the pistol with JUST the original equipment at about 80% of it's original Sticker price (before taxes) and sell off the extra mags and holster separately.
As a set, you'll find less people wanting to pay extra for everything, while separately, you'll be able to sell the mags for almost no loss and (Maybe) very little loss on the holster.

You can sell almost everything here in the Marketplace. You'll probably get good results on eBay for the mags & holster if your prices aren't outrageous and include shipping.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Holsters are a personal thing and are harder to sell. Mags have to be under 10 rounds to sell on ebay, but should not be hard to get rid of else where. The gun is probably going to fetch $350 to $400.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts