Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get some new"furniture" for my wasr-10, whats a good replacement stock, hand guard (with rails)?
and website to get these things at?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would like to make it tactical. poly would go good for that, and does anyone know any good red dot scope? and by the way on these web site can you order at 18, my state (georgia) its legal to but rifles and shot guns at 18 but not hand guns

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
i would like to make it tactical. poly would go good for that, and does anyone know any good red dot scope? and by the way on these web site can you order at 18, my state (georgia) its legal to but rifles and shot guns at 18 but not hand guns
Define good. Good costs more money than crap. What's your budget? Some people will say that only an EoTech, Aimpoint or Trijicon are worth putting on your gun. Will your life depend on it or is it just for plinking? If it's just for fun you can get a cheapo and have some fun but I wouldn't expect it to be accurate or failsafe. BTW, don't believe claims that a replica is 'just like' the genuine item - it won't be.

For more info I suggest you google 'red dot' and start reading ;)

How do you plan on mounting it to your AK?

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
I plan on using the iron sights on my Saiga until I can afford an Ultimak mount with either an Eotech or Bushnell Holosight.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
im 18 and in college, i cant afford much what about the UTG quad rail? and the magpul ctr stock combo thing
mag pul is pricey but nice. if money is an issue, you are in college i would make due with less than stellar looking furnature for the mean time, till you get out of school.

no shame there.

the rail has some function if your gonna put stuff on it, but if moneys tight it might be hard to rationalize tricking it out with pistol grip, sight, and light etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts