Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
As far as I know, No, and you won't find anything "Hi-Cap" except for the "extended mag" type which extends beyong the grip. If that's what you're after, fine. They're available.

But SA is not making a Hi-Cap for the 9mm Subby that fits in the basic grip. The best you can do is get a mag for a .40 cal Subcompact and use it in your 9mm Subby. I think it'll hold 13 9mm cartridges. The only potential adjustment required is squeezing the feed lips a little if the 9mm cartridge sits too high in the magazine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I'm looking for is the 15 round 9mm mag with the XD-Xtension. Where can I get them? Also, can you get just the X-tension sleeve?

·
Registered
885 Posts
C1076USMC said:
What I'm looking for is the 15 round 9mm mag with the XD-Xtension. Where can I get them? Also, can you get just the X-tension sleeve?
From what I understand, you can't get single mags with the X-tender sleeves yet. If you want one/some, you will have to buy the newer SC package deal. It comes with two standard 10 rounders and a 15 round X-tender mag with a shiny new XD SC.
No. You cannot currently buy just the sleeve.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those package deals are getting extremely hard to find.

I just called SA's CS and they are selling the sub-compact X-tension mags. The part number for the 9mm version is XD0931 ($35.99 each through SA).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts